• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi, I would like a bunch of art!

Beautiful statue
Warrior statue
Mystic statue
Common painting
Flowery painting
Perfect painting
and 2 fake paintings of your choice

180 tbt if my math is right

Island: LeClaire
Name: Maddie

Hi, I would like a bunch of art!

Beautiful statue
Warrior statue
Mystic statue
Common painting
Flowery painting
Perfect painting
and 2 fake paintings of your choice

180 tbt if my math is right

Island: LeClaire
Name: Maddie

Awesome! I'm going to set up everything for you right now, and I'll PM you a Dodo code. I'm going to throw in a fake Beautiful statue as well as a thanks for a big order. Dodo coming shortly. :)

Awesome! Are you available to trade at the moment? If so I'll send a Dodo code over for you to pick it up. :)
Post automatically merged:

Definitely! I actually have someone who PM'ed me asking for dibs on the next 2 of the gray tam-o-shanters whenever I get them back in stock. I'll absolutely hold the red one for you though. :)
Thank you so much! The red one is actually a priority ahead of the grey, so that works out perfectly. C:

Back