• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Check out all these New Leaf QR Codes

Just when I think that I've found the path I want to settle for, I see even more super great ones. Three months ago I thought I would have enough time to decide on a path design. BUT NO.

Thanks for posting these!

Lol! Has anyone else noticed the painting of Jesus that the old woman 'restored'

I'm Christian and a great lover of art, but this news story makes me laugh every time.

This will definitely be going in my home. It's a shame that Redd doesn't sell this though :p

PqXd5Hl.jpg

Lol! Has anyone else noticed the painting of Jesus that the old woman 'restored'

I'm Christian and a great lover of art, but this news story makes me laugh every time.

This will definitely be going in my home. It's a shame that Redd doesn't sell this though :p

My minor was in Art History, and this story made me laugh until I cried. I will definitely be getting this for my house.

Back