Shiny Morellul Foraged Mushroom
We-made-too-many Foraged Mushroom
Frogstool Foraged Mushroom
The Portabelltree Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Fertile Foraged Mushroom
Pink Heavy Foraged Mushroom
Brown Heavy Foraged Mushroom
Blue Dragon Foraged Mushroom
What is your opinion on public chest exposure?

Society has more or less decided that for male bodies, it's ok to publicly reveal the entire chest. But female not unless it's for breast feeding a baby.

What do you think about this?

Should everyone be allowed to expose their chest equally? Should nobody be allowed to expose their chest? Is it good the way it is?

Does it depend on where you are? Should everyone be allowed to stay topless on a beach?

Would/do YOU ever expose your chest??

As a male, I don't even like taking my own shirt off in public. I can, but I don't think it'll ever be comfortable with me.

The culture can still suck. I remember when our teacher said that we had to 'man up' and change in front of each other. So no using the stalls in the locker room. Which was the first time I became self conscious. Seeing as everybody looked normal and I felt like a twig.

My point is that getting anything to change as a society is difficult and slow. Even Westerners would be difficult for this. Not to mention the parts of the world in which women are not given any form of equality.

Ultimately, this change in society would make little personal difference to me. I can still sympathize for how one might feel about it being unequal.

As I've experienced, there's a lot still rooted into older ways of thinking.

I don't think it should be a big deal, and idk why so many people think it is a big deal. there's nothing inherently sexual about a woman's/female's chest, society is just dumb lol.

as I am now, I personally wouldn't do it because I have a lot of dysphoria with my chest. but if I ever have top surgery then I might just feel bold enough to go out without a shirt (given my modesty doesn't get in the way hehe).

Yar I expose my chest all the time. Make those pirates jealous.

bc51bc0d-f6fc-4bb5-957b-9fcb38c089b1.__CR90,0,320,320_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg

I have a female chest, so of course, I can’t have mine exposed. I won’t lie, I’m thinking of getting trans tape so I can try it out while swimming. It would allow me to not have a shirt on while swimming.

I’m still debating, but I was always interested in trying it out.

breasts aren't inherently sexual so i don't see the big deal. if men can be topless women should be able to be too, and breastfeeding mothers shouldn't have to worry about some perverted bozo harassing them.

I actually thought about this a lot during the summer, but sometimes I get envious of men being able to go shirtless on a hot day should they want to.

When I go out to the beach or I simply go out into the balcony, I want to do that too, just casually slip out of my shirt and enjoy the nice cool breeze on my skin. I guess there's nothing really stopping me, but not without attracting attention. Regular bra = not okay, but sports bra = yeah that's fine

That's life, I guess lolol

Back