Auction Chibis by Bun (ended)

You're definitely one of my two favorite artists on TBT. I remember when you were making those cute little walking pixels. I wasn't online for a few months though so I missed out on buying one haha. Best of luck to you!!

You're definitely one of my two favorite artists on TBT. I remember when you were making those cute little walking pixels. I wasn't online for a few months though so I missed out on buying one haha. Best of luck to you!!

Wow that means a lot. I've seen many wonderful artists here and being someone's favorite is a pretty cool thing! :')
I might make more of those. All depends on how much free time I actually have :p
But thanks a bunch! :'>

I'd totally order one. And P.S . Your like my favorite artist here. At LEAST top 3. ;)

Wow that means a lot. I've seen many wonderful artists here and being someone's favorite is a pretty cool thing! :')
I might make more of those. All depends on how much free time I actually have :p
But thanks a bunch! :'>

Nah, seriously. I wanted to buy stuff from you the moment I saw your art. I guess one day we could work out an art trade or something.

I'd totally order one. And P.S . Your like my favorite artist here. At LEAST top 3. ;)

I just saw this
You're adorable cuppy heheh
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah, seriously. I wanted to buy stuff from you the moment I saw your art. I guess one day we could work out an art trade or something.

Ongaafifstndf we could do an art trade! That'd be awesome!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly ur art is super cute :blush:

YOUR FACE IS AWESOME
I mean I LOVE YOUR USERNAME

Last edited:
Every time I see "by bun" in the title my mind goes to Anaconda

"Don't want none unless you got buns hun"

I just saw this
You're adorable cuppy heheh
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ongaafifstndf we could do an art trade! That'd be awesome!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

YOUR FACE IS AWESOME
I mean I LOVE YOUR USERNAME

thank you!! omg
i wish i can bid
but i have like 2k bells lmao
bump

Back