Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
When it comes to having food that requires you to have either one, like Burgers, Quesadillas, Tacos, etc. (I only said etc early because I don’t know any others) Which one do you prefer more?

I normally go with the beef, as adding chicken doesn’t really satisfy my needs very well. I do go with chicken for quesadillas every time, however.
I’m going to vote for beef on this one as I’m not much of a chicken person.

Let’s find out who has the better meat.
(Also I skimmed through the Brewster’s Café board for the same thread and found nothing, at least that’s what I saw from skimming through 8 pages)

i prefer chicken :3 because chicken nuggets, chicken drumsticks, katsu chicken (with yakisoba noodles), chicken thighs 🤗 🥰

I like both beef and chicken, ironically considering my most recent I've had for the past two years restaurant job (I'm not counting the grocery store I went back to for, like, a week) was at a vegan restaurant. They mostly had salads and vegan burgers.

I slightly prefer beef over chicken, though. When given a choice between a burger and chicken, I almost always go for the burger.

Last edited:
I stopped eating red meat years ago, except for special occasions, but I still eat poultry and fish. Chicken wins by default, but even if I hypothetically still ate beef, I like chicken better anyway.

I like both pretty equally, but the ways in which I like them prepared is different if that makes any sense. I like my beef stewed, grilled, ground into a burger, shredded, etc. but for chicken I like it braised, steamed, fried, etc.

chicken all the way. i don't like red meat, except for instant noodles, then I prefer beef LOL

that’s a hard choice, I love fried chicken but I also love streak! I probably eat chicken more though so I’ll go with that.

I prefer chicken over beef. It's a lot cheaper and easier to cook. Also way more accessible. I love me some beef though.

I usually go with chicken because it's harder to mess up. However a well cooked piece of beef never gets old and is probably amongst my favorite foods ever.

Can’t choose, so both. Certain dishes taste better with one option or the other. I wouldn’t put beef in my salads or soup. Likewise I wouldn’t put chicken in my tacos or nachos.

Beef is pretty good but I really like chicken. I think we have it in some form at least three times a week lol. 😅

Back