• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Chops - Throne - Gorgeous clock - valued over 1.25 million!

Murray

Super Escalator
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Special Snowflake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Toy Hammer
Blue Mote of Flame
Green Balloon
Green Balloon
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (25) +
My longtime villager Chops is moving out!!. I am looking for someone to make a bell offer (may also accept some sloppy and cardboard furniture) to reserve him for when he moves out.

His house has some rococo furniture, a gorgeous clock (350,000), and a throne (800,000)!
- this makes his house very valuable (more then 1,250,000 bells!!!) so high offers are appreciated!

This is not really an auction - but more of a 'give me offers, and I will most likely take the highest one'.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok i convinced him to stay but i am planning on making him leave

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, have you got a royal crown by any chance?

Sorry for the late reply, have you got a royal crown by any chance?

err no...

But I convinced chops to stay since noone wanted him, but someone can still reserve him if they want

I had him previously and I'm not sure if you can even get those particular items from him. He wouldn't sell them when I asked multiple times, anyway. I don't think you can get the DLC or very expensive/rare items from villagers, if they have them in their original home(s). o.o' Just a thought. . .

I had him previously and I'm not sure if you can even get those particular items from him. He wouldn't sell them when I asked multiple times, anyway. I don't think you can get the DLC or very expensive/rare items from villagers, if they have them in their original home(s). o.o' Just a thought. . .

I got Monty's sloppy wall, stereo, and bed for less than 100 at retail.

I got Monty's sloppy wall, stereo, and bed for less than 100 at retail.

The sloppy series is definitely an exception. Though, I've noticed no matter how many times I ask it seems that villagers have specific items that they don't get rid of/sell to the player. Not sure though, thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else has noticed that??

I got the throne and gorgeous clock off of him :p

Back