• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cicadas :l

I absolutely love the sound Cicadas make, it sounds so natural and cheerful during the summer.

Ha, I don't mind 'em at all. In fact, it's great to have so many bugs spawning so quickly. I'm going to have that gold bug catching badge in no time!

I've only got 4 things to catch this month: Evening Cicada, Scorpion, Arapaima, and Horseshoe Crab. My goal is to catch them all before the end of today. But I'm worried about that Scorpion...

I love the sounds they make! It reminds me of being in Japan during the summer. It sounds just like that, even in the middle of Tokyo.

some of them annoy me but theirs others that i love. The evening Cicada's make me feel like I'm in higurashi :D

I don't have cicadas where I live, so I'm suuuuper excited to hear them. Makes me feel like I'm in an anime! Either NGE or Higurashi.

I'm surprised how natural their sounds are, it made me look out my window a few times.

Did anyone find the cicada shells?

I'm just glad they don't excist where I live (in real life) because they are freaky! >.< brrrr
And I don't mind them as much in the game, but it's only the 3rd of July, so that can change :p

The cicadas drive me crazy, especially how loud they get. I can't stand it, I have only caught a couple of them just so they would stop making the noise.

I honestly don't mind them at all! I love the sound they make personally :D!

I've never had a problem with them because they add to the atmosphere. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus they're the sound of summer -- get used to them. :p

Back