• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

City Folk Pattern Shop!

Thunder

The deftest potato peeler
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Envelope
Rebel Gnome
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Orange Mote of Flame
Thunder Flame
<big>The City FOlk Pattern Shop is currently closed.</big>

Welcome the my shop! Here, you can Buy patterns! Even request me to make them! (At a cost decided by Difficulty ETC.) As you've notice, the designs here are alittle pricey, but i may or may not change them.

Click the spoiler to see the patterns.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

</div>

I'll take 4 requests at a time, please fill out this form if you wish to request a pattern:

If you wish to buy a design, fill out this form:

[Username Here[Request:place your requested design here/Order: place your orders here][Price:leave blank if your requesting a design, but fill in when your ordering.]

Important Notes:Once you fill out this form, i'll PM you my Character and info, (NOTE: You may be removed from my FC) Trades will be done in your town.

Workers, note you may have to Wi-fi with my Delivery "people" to recieve your designs, you still have to pay the money, but you can also tip them xD
Erica

Waiting List:
[Jason707][Order][Price:35K]
[CoffeeAddict][Order][Price:65K]
[ACCFRules][Request: Yoshi's MSS Armor][Price:??K]
[Hippo][Request:Spiderman/Order][Price:35K]
[DuvalMan][Request:Superman[Price:??K]
[RyudoDragon][Order][Price:75K]
[TraceUser][Order][30K]
[Auraguy][Order][Price:20K]
[bpc][Request:SOS Brigade Shirt][Price:??K]
[BellHunter][Request: Sora's Jacket][Price:??K]
[BloodBender][Order][Price:35K]
[Gerardo][Order][Price:45K]
[Animalnavi55][Order][Price:15K]
[Stardust][order][Price:110K]
[Ninboy][order][Price:80K]
[Omeros][Order][60K]
[Makeara][Order][15K]
[Cardboard][Order][Price:15K]
[Andrew][Order][Price:15K]
[Sergio][Request[Price:??K]
[Mario21897][Order][Price:15K]
[Andor][Order][Price:390K]
[SAMwich][Order][Price:15K]
[Alice][Request: Princess Peach][Price:??K]
[Earth][Request: Mario's Trousers][Price:??K]
[Roflman[Order][Price:145K]
[Madison][Order][Price:15K]
[Scrunch][Order][Price:35K]
[xJoex][Request: Captain Falcon][Price:??K]
[Commando1898][Order][Price:15K]
[K.K.][Request][price:??K]
[Mr. Hobo][Order:Black Hoodie][35k]
[Piranha325]Order: Fox's Coat, Black Hoodie, Covenant Elite, Dedede's Coat, Linebecks Coat, Helljumper (ODST Armor.][300,000]
[Piranha325]Request: Iron Man][??K]
[Horus][Order:toon link's tunic, ordon tunic, fox's coat, and helljumper shirt[175k]
[Majora][Midna][75K]
[Bell_Hunter][Request: Nazi Outfit][Price??K]
[placktor][request: Vault 101 jumpsuit][price:??K]
[Pippy1][Order:zelda's dress and dedede's coat][price:100k]

Currently Working on:
[RockmanEXE][Request: Linebeck, Toon Link's Tunic][Price:??K]
[Nikoking][Request: Black Belt][Price:??K]
[Makieo][Request:Black Hoodie][Price:35K]

Finished Trades:
#Garrett
AverageSean

Returning Customers:

<big>ATTENTION!</big>: to those of you who will receive any designs from me, please do not give any to a friend and such, (You'll put me out of business xD) and please use the the noted form on the first page, or your post will be ignored.

Clothes Name: Lil' Heros Garb
Example(s):
toonlink.png

FC: Look to the left

OK Rockman, i've finished your pattern, it was alittle too plain, so there's not much detail, the total price will come out to 20k

Clothes Name(s):Toon Link's Tunic
Total Price:20k
FC:1333-1356-6458

REQUEST:

Clothes Name:Zelda's Dress
Example(s):
zelda.jpg

FC:1333-1356-6458

yow that would be hard to do the dress now i really want wi fi to get this stuff this guy is soooooooooooooo good i really want the olimar one and some other ones too

edit:
oh man i just saw the new ones awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man those are good by any chance could you make them bigger though???

it says its 35,ooo bellsi was just looking see its really small in the right hand corner... it is king dedede if you didnt know and i was thinking about all of those lame buisinesses people tried to start but this is a real one i think that you should also put this post into the animal crossing city folk one because a lot of people visit that part of the forum

just the little jacket... i mean for him it is simple i still probably couldnt do it but just a little blue jacket with a gold lining is what i am talking about not a whole toad picture sorry if that was unclear i just meant the little jacket the taod was wearing lol

reedstr16 said:
yow that would be hard to do the dress now i really want wi fi to get this stuff this guy is soooooooooooooo good i really want the olimar one and some other ones too

edit:
oh man i just saw the new ones awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man those are good by any chance could you make them bigger though???
By bigger, you mean bigger image? You can see them in My City Folk Patterns, in the museum.

Master Crash said:
reedstr16 said:

edit:
By bigger, you mean bigger image? You can see them in My City Folk Patterns, in the museum.
Are you working on the orders? Cuz I ordered 1 and requested 1. XP

Erica said:
Master Crash said:
reedstr16 said:

edit:
Are you working on the orders? Cuz I ordered 1 and requested 1. XP
Yeah don't worry ;) I might not do it today (New Years Eve) or, Tommorrow (New Years), But it doesn't take me long to make it.

Back