• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

City Folk Pattern Shop!

Master Crash said:
Erica said:
Master Crash said:
reedstr16 said:
yow that would be hard to do the dress now i really want wi fi to get this stuff this guy is soooooooooooooo good i really want the olimar one and some other ones too

edit:
oh man i just saw the new ones awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man those are good by any chance could you make them bigger though???
By bigger, you mean bigger image? You can see them in My City Folk Patterns, in the museum.
Are you working on the orders? Cuz I ordered 1 and requested 1. XP
Yeah don't worry ;) I might not do it today (New Years Eve) or, Tommorrow (New Years), But it doesn't take me long to make it.
Alright Thanks! I'll be waiting.... I guess. xP

Incredible!

I must say, those designs are truly works of art, you my good sir, have inspired me to start creating my own designs now!

Once again, superb work.

Fro~

Freddy Fro said:
Incredible!

I must say, those designs are truly works of art, you my good sir, have inspired me to start creating my own designs now!

Once again, superb work.

Fro~
Lol, I'm horrible at designs.

Erica said:
Freddy Fro said:
Incredible!

Once again, superb work.

Fro~
Lol, I'm horrible at designs.
Don't worry, I'm not the greatest either, but I'm going to try and find some type of clothing somewhere on the internet and go from there. :D

Okey dokey, please fill out the form on the first page :>

Okay! I placed your order on the waiting list, thank you for Shopping at Crash'n Go ;)

Request:
Clothes Name: Spiderman
Example(s): I'm sure you know what Spiderman looks like
FC: To the left

Order:
Clothes Name(s): King DeDeDe Coat
Total Price: 35K
FC: To the left

Paladn: I made your shirt! It comes out to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Hippo: Even so, there are different kinds of spiderman suits, different designs, ETC, so it'd be best if you post a picture, ya lazy bones :p

Never mind, I need to save up my money on other things, like my debt. :s

ATTENTION SHOPPERS! After i finish my orders, i will shorten it to work on 3 patterns at a time!

even though i dont have wi fi you should still make the toad vest i bet a lot of others would like it

I made a few good patterns myself.. I got america, america in the wind, canada, ness, grass, n64, zelda, pokemon and more......If any1 wants a pattern or wants me as a friend (you can ask me tomake you a pattern) just add me and tell me.

Master Crash said:
Paladn: I made your shirt! It comes out to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Hippo: Even so, there are different kinds of spiderman suits, different designs, ETC, so it'd be best if you post a picture, ya lazy bones :p
Okay, okay.

Like this: http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploads/spiderman-and-venom-walkie-talkies.jpg

I actually already made a Spidey costume, just without the symbol on the front and back because that's to hard. If you want I could lend you that and you can add the symbols but the design probably would be better if you made it from scratch.

Anyways, I ordered the King Dedede coat, what's the best time for you to trade with me?

Back