• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

City Folk Pattern Shop!

Master Crash said:
Welcome the my shop! Here, you can Buy patterns! Even request me to make them! (At a cost decided by Difficulty ETC.) As you've notice, the designs here are alittle pricey, but i may or may not change them.

Click the spoiler to see the patterns.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"></div>

I'll take 4 requests at a time, please fill out this form if you wish to request a pattern:

Clothes Name:
Example(s):
FC:

If you wish to buy a design, fill out this form:
Clothes Name(s):
Total Price:
FC:

Important Notes:Once you fill out this form, i'll PM you my Character and info, (NOTE: You may be removed from my FC) Trades will be done in your town.

Waiting List:
[Jason707][Order][Price:35K]
[CoffeeAddict][Order][Price:65K]
[ACCFRules][Request: Yoshi's MSS Armor][Price:??K]
[Hippo][Request:Spiderman/Order][Price:35K]
[DuvalMan][Request:Superman[Price:??K]
[RyudoDragon][Order][Price:75K]
[TraceUser][Order][30K]
[Auraguy][Order][Price:20K]
[bpc][Request:SOS Brigade Shirt][Price:??K]
[BloodBender][Order][Price:35K]
[Gerardo][Order][Price:45K]
[Animalnavi55][Order][Price:15K]
[Stardust][order][Price:75K]

Currently Working on:
[RockmanEXE][Request: Linebeck, Toon ][Price:??K]
[Nikoking][Request: Black Belt][Price:??K]
[Makieo][Request:Black Hoodie][Price:35K]
[Erica][Request:Zelda's Dress/Order][Price:85K]

Customers:

Returning Customers:
I'll buy Christmas Sweater!!!

Clothes Name(s): Dedede's Coat, Ordon Tunic, Stormtrooper, Olimar's Suit, Toon Link's Tunic, Fox's Coat, Zelda's Dress, Midna and Poltergust 4000
Total Price: 435k
FC: 5456-3351-5333 (Nick: Andor / City: Vinhas)

=> I'll probably update it once more when Darth Vader and Linebeck patterns come out here!

*updated!

Your clothes are awesome!! You are really gifted at this!

:gyroiddance:

REQUEST:

Princess Peach dress.

Example:

peach.jpg

My picture hasn't shown, all I see is 'Posted image' Can anyone else see it? :S

EDIT: I can now see the picture.

I'm considering having someone to help sell these designs to people, a delivery man, i'll take auditions xD but you must be REALLY active online, you must be a trustworthy delivery man (Even though i barely know any of you xD).

Master Crash said:
I'm considering having someone to help sell these designs to people, a delivery man, i'll take auditions xD but you must be REALLY active online, you must be a trustworthy delivery man (Even though i barely know any of you xD).
LOL Oh btw I seriously love your designs! Looking forward to seeing more.

:O wow i wan one!

Request: you know you have the luigi trousers one, could you make a mario one please?

:D thank you if you do and if you dont....

Hey can you make a blue hoodie, and I'll give you 5k and a Pikmin Hat, AND A ICE CREAM PACK

Those all look so awesome!

Clothes Name(s): Dedede's Coat; Olimar's Suit; and Fox's Coat
Total Price: 145k
FC: To the left

I definitely need alotta people, and someone i can trust too.

Master Crash, would you mind pm-ing me when my order is ready? i know your are busy, so i don't mind waiting, but i might forget about it. thanks in advance!

Back