• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Commissioning City of Townsville Flag

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Feedback
100% (70) +
1588454278761.png

Look for a flag that looks something like this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cit...ECCIQAw&biw=1366&bih=654#imgrc=Lju71fnbCZtkrM

There are some other stuff on the link above...

I'll pay 50 tbt.

This seems easy enough, I can give it a go.

Any particular colours you're looking for? The ones in the image you linked? Because I see so many pretty combinations in that google search... :)

This seems easy enough, I can give it a go.

Any particular colours you're looking for? The ones in the image you linked? Because I see so many pretty combinations in that google search... :)
Looking for something to resemble the night time.

Thoughts on this? Different colours? More buildings? Fewer buildings? Any part in particular you don't like? Let me know

EXDALuiU4AAG5bF.jpg

Awesome, thank you!! 😇 I really wish I could upload it right now but as always, Able Sisters is closed for me. I'll get it up there as soon as possible and I will make sure to let you know!

With the amount of late-night drawing I do, I really wish there was a design kiosk app for the nookphone...

Back