Clan boards

UltraByte said:
AC1983FAN said:
BULERIAS said:
If we go through with these clans, we'll have a Clan category, and have a War board, and a Meeting board, where clans discuss their war plans and things. In the meeting board, there will be sub-boards for all X-number of clans, and each clan sub-board will have a password that will be given out to members of that clan.

What other clan boards do we need; other than the War and Meeting boards?
we need a allaince board. Clans can make alliances there, and then share eachothers passwords so battles and other things can be planned amongst alliances.
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
I was also thinking about a Weapons Board where you can buy weapons for REAL Bells... I don't know...

Should we use Bells to buy things for clans?
Maybe. Like editing only in your clan board.
but we should also be able tobuy weapons and powers.
Alliances can be done over PM.

People can already have powers/weapons, so no real need for that.
OK, so no boards other than war board and meeting boards...

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
AC1983FAN said:
BULERIAS said:
If we go through with these clans, we'll have a Clan category, and have a War board, and a Meeting board, where clans discuss their war plans and things. In the meeting board, there will be sub-boards for all X-number of clans, and each clan sub-board will have a password that will be given out to members of that clan.

we need a allaince board. Clans can make alliances there, and then share eachothers passwords so battles and other things can be planned amongst alliances.
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
I was also thinking about a Weapons Board where you can buy weapons for REAL Bells... I don't know...

Exactly. Oh yes. I have quite a problem... My character for my Sonic Clan (Takeo), uses the Force. Is that okay?

Maybe a Planning board that could only be visible to the members of that clan? Because, you wouldn't want other clans to see your plans. Also, maybe a bulletin board that all of the clans could post on so that they could discuss war, alliances, etc.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Maybe a Planning board that could only be visible to the members of that clan? Because, you wouldn't want other clans to see your plans. Also, maybe a bulletin board that all of the clans could post on so that they could discuss war, alliances, etc.
Well, that is basically the whole point of the Meeting Board, and each Clan sub-board will be password protected so that only members of that clan will be able to come in.

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
AC1983FAN said:
BULERIAS said:

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:

Exactly. Oh yes. I have quite a problem... My character for my Sonic Clan (Takeo), uses the Force. Is that okay?
I'm almost positive that's ok, I can make the Force part of the Anima triangle... *goes to plan*

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
AC1983FAN said:
BULERIAS said:

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:

I'm almost positive that's ok, I can make the Force part of the Anima triangle... *goes to plan*
YAY! Thanks, Bul!

I'm OK with whatever this is, I really don't think the idea is a very good idea, but whatever. I don't think that they should get posts for it, though.

;) It seems that this message board has turned in to that.

PIKMIN042 said:
I'm OK with whatever this is, I really don't think the idea is a very good idea, but whatever. I don't think that they should get posts for it, though.

;) It seems that this message board has turned in to that.
Has turned into what? And since you aren't into RPs, this doesn't make it a bad idea, but I respect your opinion.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I'm OK with whatever this is, I really don't think the idea is a very good idea, but whatever. I don't think that they should get posts for it, though. ;) It seems that this message board has turned in to that.
Has turned into what? And since you aren't into RPs, this doesn't make it a bad idea, but I respect your opinion.
This place isn't some huge RP. Seriously, I really doubt you'll see me much if you're all playing your games.

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I'm OK with whatever this is, I really don't think the idea is a very good idea, but whatever. I don't think that they should get posts for it, though. ;) It seems that this message board has turned in to that.
This place isn't some huge RP. Seriously, I really doubt you'll see me much if you're all playing your games.
PIKMIN042, this won't be the only thing that we'll do at TBT. This will just be one of the many features of TBT, and it'll probably be ready in more than half-a-year, so we'll have time to develop boards.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
PIKMIN042, this won't be the only thing that we'll do at TBT. This will just be one of the many features of TBT, and it'll probably be ready in more than half-a-year, so we'll have time to develop boards.
Sure, whatever you say...

Back