• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing classic rain coat [re-coloured]

Winona

wнιle тнe ocean вlooмѕ…
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Tasty Cake
Another pattern I did. It's for rainy days. Have fun with it :lemon:

Re-coloured versions on page 2!

HNI_0054.JPG
HNI_0055.JPG
HNI_0056.JPG
HNI_0057.JPG

Last edited:
Well, you don't have to use it, do you? ;) If you don't like it, go and look for another pattern that suits you more. :)

Heaven, I don't know why you keep commenting. It's ok. You don't like it, now go and look for something different. :confused:

I don't see why you're spamming this thread and acting so childish. That was a rethorical question, by the way. I never implied that you implied anything like that.

You don't have to negatively criticize it. If it doesn't suit your taste, then don't put her down and don't use it. That simple.

Anyways, I for one think it's adorable! I'll be using this often! And your sailor's wife dress. (So cute :3) thanks for sharing them!

God, I don't know why you keep commenting. It's ok. You don't like it, now go and look for something different. I don't see why you're spamming this thread and act so childish. That was a rethorical question, by the way. I never implied that you implied that.
Lol. I simply stated my dislike for the colors and you said they were good I disagreed then you go on and use those smug emoticons while at the same time nicely telling me to f*** off. I made 3 comments prior to this one all pertaining to the topic hardly spam at all. Have a nice day.

@Kylie Thanks for showing me the way the truth and the light m8.

Yellow Green and Brown all compliment each other perfectly. Nice design!

Uhm... ok? I tried to be nice although you kept commenting and commenting instead of just quitting. Nevertheless, I'm thankful for negative criticism, it helps to get better, but you don't have to start it all over again and use those words. :( Have a nice day as well.

Uhm... ok? I tried to be nice although you kept commenting and commenting instead of just quitting. Nevertheless, I'm thankful for negative criticism, it helps to get better, but you don't have to start it all over again and use those words. :( Have a nice day as well.

You did a nice job with the pattern itself I just hate the colors, but you're not here to please me so who really cares?

Yeah, you're right. But I might overthink the colours and do a re-coloured version. If I do so, I will add it to this thread. :)

I created two recoloured versions now :) I added a cape as well. Hope you like it!

HNI_0061.JPGHNI_0058.JPGHNI_0059.JPGHNI_0060.JPG

Guys please calm down...don't turn this into a hate and negatively criticize thread -__-

I love all three of these! Especially your yellow original! Super adorable with my yellow rain boots. Thank you so much!

Back