• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Clean up help!

I too have some red/yellow/white cosmos and 3 red-hibiscus starts that I'd like to sell to you later. ^^

I'm still up to help if you need it:)
I have 25 yellow cosmos, 2 red cosmos, and 3 white cosmos.

Hello! I can help still and I have 60 of each color cosmos- the're in my locker, ready to go! :) Just tell me when you get online!

I'm still up to help if you need it:)
I have 25 yellow cosmos, 2 red cosmos, and 3 white cosmos.

I don't need help right this second but I will need it soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I can help still and I have 60 of each color cosmos- the're in my locker, ready to go! :) Just tell me when you get online!

I will be online later today.

Just planted my pink cosmos at my beach because I don't need them! I'll give the cosmos to you. For free! :D

Hi!

If you need more help I'm available, and I have a few cosmos to bring as well! I have a few pinks for sure :)

Back