• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Clearout

Hayleigh_1

No Rain. No Flowers!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (102) +
Hiya guys, I have cleared out a lot of my storage because I have nearly finished decor of my house and it has taken me a while. All of these items will be 3 TBT each. I either had duplicates I didn't need or the remaining items did not fit in with my theme so thought I would sell them! Thanks in advance! :3 <3

http://moridb.com/catalogs/mqsOdtNm0R?limit=50&offset=50

Hey there,

I'm interested in the following, though I only need to catalog them. Could I give you 2 TBT to stop by and register the items?

Aurora Screen
Jellyfish Lamp

Hey, thanks. I'm actually unavailable for about an hour and a half (still at work). If that creates an issue and someone else is interested in the items, feel free to sell them. I'll check back in when I get home.

Hey, thanks. I'm actually unavailable for about an hour and a half (still at work). If that creates an issue and someone else is interested in the items, feel free to sell them. I'll check back in when I get home.

okay no worries let me know when you are available!

Hey! May I snatch the Moss ball and the My Melody dress from you? Thank you! I’m available right now.

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay from earlier. I am back for the evening and will check into the site periodically.

Hey! May I snatch the Moss ball and the My Melody dress from you? Thank you! I’m available right now.

Sorry, ended up going to sleep let me know when you are next available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about the delay from earlier. I am back for the evening and will check into the site periodically.

No worries just let me know when you are next available!

Back