close please!

[quote="Toon]Soo...anyway...since we're offtopic.......I'm yellow and going for blue!! YAY[/quote]I hate brown! :/

bittermeat said:
[quote="Toon]Soo...anyway...since we're offtopic.......I'm yellow and going for blue!! YAY
I hate brown! :/[/quote]Blue FTW!!!

so... nones brawl?

Hub12 said:
[quote="Toon]Soo...anyway...since we're offtopic.......I'm yellow and going for blue!! YAY
ONCE AGAIN. PRESSES THE IDC BUTTON[/quote]ONCE AGAIN, THROWS A ROCK, SHATTERING YOU AND GABBEH'S WINDOW AND RUNS AND HIDES IN THE TRASH CAN AGAIN!!

Lol, this thread reminds me of the "Wi-Fi is down for 5 hours and going..." thread.
So much users online in a thread. There were 26 I believe.

TravisTouchdown said:
Lol, this thread reminds me of the "Wi-Fi is down for 5 hours and going..." thread.
LIEK OMG TRAVIS POSTED!

Now this thread is almost WINN!!

Toon][quote="Hub12 said:
ONCE AGAIN. PRESSES THE IDC BUTTON[/quote]ONCE AGAIN, THROWS A ROCK, SHATTERING YOU AND GABBEH'S WINDOW AND RUNS AND HIDES IN THE TRASH CAN AGAIN!![/quote]Now what the flippity fudge did I do?

Toon][quote="TravisTouchdown said:
LIEK OMG TRAVIS POSTED!

Now this thread is almost WINN!![/quote]I'm loved that much?

Gabby said:
Toon][quote="Hub12 said:
ONCE AGAIN. PRESSES THE IDC BUTTON
ONCE AGAIN, THROWS A ROCK, SHATTERING YOU AND GABBEH'S WINDOW AND RUNS AND HIDES IN THE TRASH CAN AGAIN!![/quote]Now what the flippity fudge did I do?[/quote]DIFFERENT GABBY

[quote="Toon]DON'T POST WE DONT NEED A 30 PAGE ARGUMENT ON OUR HEADS[/quote]Why not?! :veryhappy:

Well Before this is closed if it is, id just like to say to everyone who might have been insulted or w/e, sorry and no hard feelings? lol

The flamemonster ate this thread..

TravisTouchdown said:
Toon][quote="TravisTouchdown said:
LIEK OMG TRAVIS POSTED!

Now this thread is almost WINN!!
I'm loved that much?[/quote]I already posted here so it was already a WIN

chubsterr said:
Well Before this is closed if it is, id just like to say to everyone who might have been insulted or w/e, sorry and no hard feelings? lol

The flamemonster ate this thread..
*PIMP SLAP!*
AND yoh, I'M the god of WINN and FAIL so if you're here, it's like, 1% WINN.

Back