• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[closed] art commissions for nmt/other things idk

Hi toifshi c:

if you’d like, a friend of mine is cycling Raymond out. He’s been given a Book, Gold Bars, and a maid outfit though if that’s alright with you >.>
Hi! If possible I would like a chibi please and thank you c: Payment of 75 NMTs + tip

unknown.png
hello! i didnt mean to not reply to your comment, i just woke up when i saw all the comments that were posted while i was sleeping and one was the one i got raymond in, unfortunately the maid outfit was a deal breaker for me tho but i appreciate the offer in my time of need! ill take your commission tho if u still want it!

Would love a bust of my rep hehe if not may I be in the wait list plz! Payment: 50nmt? C:

Hi! If possible I would like a chibi please and thank you c: Payment of 75 NMTs + tip

unknown.png
hello! i didnt mean to not reply to your comment, i just woke up when i saw all the comments that were posted while i was sleeping and one was the one i got raymond in, unfortunately the maid outfit was a deal breaker for me tho but i appreciate the offer in my time of need! ill take your commission tho if u still want it!
OMG yes please c: just lmk when to drop off the NMTs 🥺💙

asorry bout the maid outfit! LOL, but I’m glad u got Raymond !! 💙

Wow! This art is amazing, and I'd love to get a comission as well as help you get some villagers! I'm not entirely sure how this works (I'm new to the whole Belltree thing lol) but I would love to get a comission, and I'm able to pay in NMT!

Back