Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board says you posted, but I don't see a post. I'll assume you said you were ready and open my gate now.

EDIT: I see it now. That was weird. ^o^;>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Toby?

Last edited:
Thank you! I'll be right over. I just have to pick up my MEOW coupons at the stand.
Actually I'm having some trouble with my internet connection, :_;

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, go ahead and close it if you need.

Last edited:
I haven't seen you in my town yet, tilde. I'm closing my gate. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open it again.

Certainly, sunflora, I'll add you now and open my gate.

Last edited:
Post didn't take. I don't know why it does that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure what happened to tilde. Sorry that I missed you. Maybe I'll catch you later.

I'm going to take a break now. I'll be back to let more people visit Toby later.

Last call for Toby tonight.

---

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone!

Last edited:
Hi! I am super interested! Do you think I can come visit?
I am interested in Rilla, Marty, Chai, Chelsea, and Toby.

If there is a limit I am really intersted in Rilla and Chelsea!! Please let me know! i appreciate it so much!

I can only scan one RV at a time because I don't time travel, so please pick one for today, and if you're around when I'm taking requests next time, you can request the one you want then, too, and any other time you happen to be around before someone else requests one. :)

I can only scan one RV at a time because I don't time travel, so please pick one for today, and if you're around when I'm taking requests next time, you can request the one you want then, too, and any other time you happen to be around before someone else requests one. :)

rilla would be great! I really appreciate it! I will be checking in often and tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back