{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

Mayor: Luci
Town: Bird
Friend Code (optional):1736-1173-9846
Dream Address (optional):N/A
Villagers (optional): Uh...
Dreamies (optional): Robin, Pietro, Dizzy, Becky, Biff, Chadder,Tangy, Celia, Nan, Flo
Names under them? Wynaut?
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): They're all dreamies... so N/A I guess
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text):
Main text colour: Something purple-y
Font (if left blank, I will decide):
Signature background (provide the URL):
3bcvDBJ.gif

JFcCgTL.gif
Animated sig? Yes
Curved/rounded border? Maybe?
Any extra add-ons? These are just my dreamies

They are awesome! Plz do one of mine!

Mayor: Anthony
Town: TickTock
Friend Code (optional): 1177-7341-7519
Dream Address (optional): 5100-4202-8018
Villagers (optional): Eugene, Cousteau, Pekoe, Bonbon, Stitches, Chrissy, Diana, Tom, Erik, and Mira
Dreamies (optional): Eugene, Cousteau, Pekoe, Bonbon, Stitches, Chrissy, Diana, Tom, Erik, and Mira
Names under them? I would love that
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie):
Gold Ore: Dreamie
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) All in a straight line
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): Dark Turquoise (02B875 might do)
Main text colour: Turquoise (00F299)
Font (if left blank, I will decide): Cursive please, I write good with that Font
Signature background (provide the URL): This one! Because its fall! :D
Animated sig? Its not animated though, so no
Curved/rounded border? Yes, please!
Any extra add-ons? Can you add my Native fruit as Cherry and use the Perfect Cherry sprite, also add the "All Dreamies Obtained" in my sig, I'll let you pick where to put it at. And if I ever get a good mayor pic i'll get back to you and let you update it.

Is this good enough?

Lets say that one of my villagers moves out, or another villager moves in (Even though that hasn't happened to me yet) would we pay you 10-20 tbt or something to update it? just curious.

Villagers (optional): Eugene, Cousteau, Pekoe, Bonbon, Stitches, Chrissy, Diana, Tom, Erik, and Mira
Dreamies (optional): Eugene, Cousteau, Pekoe, Bonbon, Stitches, Chrissy, Diana, Tom, Erik, and Mira

Animated sig? Its not animated though, so no

Thanks for your order! ^^
The sig is actually just animated, with the sparkles around the leaves. And just to clarify, did you want two rows of the same villagers and Dreamies? Then that means there will be a duplicate for the Dreamies.

Other than that, thanks for your order! I'll get to work on it some time soon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and one more thing, is it too much trouble to add rounded borders?

All goods, I'll edit it soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lets say that one of my villagers moves out, or another villager moves in (Even though that hasn't happened to me yet) would we pay you 10-20 tbt or something to update it? just curious.

Hm...well for any minor changes, such as a villager moving in or out will cost 10TBT, and if it's any changes to the background/borders/add ons, that'll be 20TBT

The sig is actually just animated, with the sparkles around the leaves. And just to clarify, did you want two rows of the same villagers and Dreamies? Then that means there will be a duplicate for the Dreamies.

Other than that, thanks for your order! I'll get to work on it some time soon :)

Oh, I just want Dreamies in my signature because I obtained them all.

Hi! I would like to buy an animated signature from you :)

Mayor: Sam
Town: Inertia
Friend Code (optional):don't include
Dream Address (optional): 4700-2753-9953
Villagers (optional): all of my dreamies (next line)
Dreamies (optional): Phoebe, Phil, Flora, Blanche, Gladys, Queenie, Cranston, Molly, Drago, Marshal
Names under them? don't have to include names
Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): dreamies
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation?: just put where you think they look best!
Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): Aqua
Main text colour: Teal
Font (if left blank, I will decide): doesn't matter, anything that's readable
Signature background (provide the URL): http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...1ur31roozkr_zps57920a67.gif.html?sort=3&o=129
Animated sig?: Yes please
Curved/rounded border?: curved
Any extra add-ons?: what are add ons?

I transferred the 70 TBT! Also, how do I get the signature once it's done?

Thanks!

(I will pm you)

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

All goods, I'll edit it soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm...well for any minor changes, such as a villager moving in or out will cost 10TBT, and if it's any changes to the background/borders/add ons, that'll be 20TBT

Ah, I see. Thank you!

~Payment received~

Currently on an iPad, will post signature as soon as I am able to get on my laptop

Paperboy012305's Signature
mli5hg.jpg

I made the main text colour a bit lighter as it was quite hard, if that's okay with you c:

Back