• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED FOR NOW]♡♥ Rare Souvenir Shop ~Wetsuits, Wallpapers, Knicknacks, and MORE!~♡♥

Yes! Just give me a sec to add you and open up my gate :) Tysm!
Oh yeah, is delivery ok?

Is it okay if I can buy the wet suit?
Also question... does it have a different effect if it's in a different color or something or is it just for show?

Is it okay if I can buy the wet suit?
Also question... does it have a different effect if it's in a different color or something or is it just for show?
Yes! Do you have a particular one in mind that you would like? :3 And no, the different colors are just for show, but they are fun to collect them all! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
I'd like to buy the Pink Wetsuit please c:

Ok! Let me know when you're available! ^-^ Also, would you like pickup or drop-off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i have 2 pink and 2 stripped wetsuits?

Yes! Let me know when you're available :D And would you like drop-of or pickup?

Ah okay! If so what are the available colors for the wet suits? I was thinking if there is a blue or a light blue one lol

Last edited:
Ah okay! If so what are the available colors for the wet suits? I was thinking if there is a blue or a light blue one lol

The colors I have are listed in the drop down menu :) I do have blue, but it is a darker blue. I'm having trouble linking to a picture, but you can look up the different wetsuit colors if you'd like :)

Last edited:
The colors I have are listed in the drop down menu :) I do have blue, but it is a darker blue. I'm having trouble linking to a picture, but you can look up the different wetsuit colors if you'd like :)

Ah derp... didn't think the links were clickable x x.
Also I checked up on the colors and I still want the blue one to be honest xD
So blue it is.

Ok! Let me know when you're available! ^-^ Also, would you like pickup or drop-off?
hello! I’ll be available tomorrow for a few hours through the day. My time zone is GMT! (UK) and I’m happy to do either, just whatever is easiest for yourself thank you c:

Back