Shop {Closed Forever} Sawyer's Shiny Pokémon Shop {Closed Forever}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you ten minutes. I'm sorry but your online and I need them back.
Jeez, I'm so sorry... I've been really busy with family and I didn't even notice. I haven't been on my thread for a while plus my internet has been really crappy. I'm really sorry. I'll give you Keldeo for free.

Last edited:
hello! I think I ordered a shiny Eevee a while back, but I never got around to check your thread after that, so I'd like to pick it up if they're still available! My Ign is Celeste. Thank you! =3

Hello, I'm interested in shiny Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, and Mew, but I have some questions about them. Can I have some info about them like nature, the moves, trainer name, trainer ID, and stats? Sorry for asking for all of that, but I can be a bit picky. Thanks. =3

Edit: Oh, and what ball are they in? I LOVE matching balls.

Last edited:
Hi =3 I was interested in ordering a while ago but I ended up getting swamped with ACNL trades. I'm still interested in getting Shaymin and Melloeta from you. My trainer name is Nicki. I've added your FC and my FC is 5472-6638-1789. I'll be online all day tomorrow afternoon and evening, but won't be available again until late evening on Saturday. I'll send the TBT Bells once we're about to do the trade since I'm not sure when we'll next catch each other, but hopefully it'll be soon. :)

I'm interested in a Shiny Mew, if you still have one ^^
=3
My IGN is Kaitlyn!

Okay! PM me once you see I'm online! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! I think I ordered a shiny Eevee a while back, but I never got around to check your thread after that, so I'd like to pick it up if they're still available! My Ign is Celeste. Thank you! =3

Okay! No problem! PM me once you see I'm online! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi =3 I was interested in ordering a while ago but I ended up getting swamped with ACNL trades. I'm still interested in getting Shaymin and Melloeta from you. My trainer name is Nicki. I've added your FC and my FC is 5472-6638-1789. I'll be online all day tomorrow afternoon and evening, but won't be available again until late evening on Saturday. I'll send the TBT Bells once we're about to do the trade since I'm not sure when we'll next catch each other, but hopefully it'll be soon. :)

I believe you did, I'll be on probably around the same times as you. If you see I'm online PM me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back