[CLOSED] GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

jumping animation for @daringred_ !
daringred_25.gif

oh ye np!
for TBT & collectibles i'll probably keep doing slots but :^O for RLC i don't have slots- if you want to talk about it through dms, i'm totally open for that!

ooh i'm dumb and thought i replied back to you (sorry rip) but i'd love to go through with a carameldansen piece for USD if that works for you/if you still have rlc commissions open!! o: is it still $30 USD?

ooh i'm dumb and thought i replied back to you (sorry rip) but i'd love to go through with a carameldansen piece for USD if that works for you/if you still have rlc commissions open!! o: is it still $30 USD?
you are not dumb!!!
yes! my RLC commissions are always open- i changed my pricing so it's $50 USD now (details in my OG post)! I changed the price since I spend a lot of time on my RLC commissions/ quality difference klgdhfhc usually for my TBT stuff it's the first sketch comes out of my hand

you are not dumb!!!
yes! my RLC commissions are always open- i changed my pricing so it's $50 USD now (details in my OG post)! I changed the price since I spend a lot of time on my RLC commissions/ quality difference klgdhfhc usually for my TBT stuff it's the first sketch comes out of my hand

;u; thank you LOL i feel like i reply to things in my head sometimes and then realize oh i did not!

i’d love to go through with the piece for $50 USD then! it’s the my same rep as usual but i can send you the references if that works for you! (and if it works for you, an invoice link via pms would be perfect but feel free to take your time with everything!)

;u; thank you LOL i feel like i reply to things in my head sometimes and then realize oh i did not!

i’d love to go through with the piece for $50 USD then! it’s the my same rep as usual but i can send you the references if that works for you! (and if it works for you, an invoice link via pms would be perfect but feel free to take your time with everything!)
i'll send you a PM, digi! :^D

Back