• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 🌸CLOSED Hybrid Boutique🌸

Laurina

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2481-9470-0823
Heart of the Forest
Gold Trophy (First Place)
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Spring Sakura
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Togepi Easter Egg
Purple Feather
New Year's Party Popper
Pink Feather
Feedback
100% (96) +
I'm looking to move around my buildings and rebuild my island, but I'm out of space due to the massive growth of hybrids.

🌼COSMOS🌼
Black [x25] Orange [x20] Pink [x15]
cosmo.jpg

🌾HYACINTHS🌾
Blue [x20] Orange [x20] Pink [SOLD OUT] Purple [x55]
hy.jpg

🌸LILIES🌸
Black [x45] Orange [x15] Pink [SOLD OUT]
lil.jpg

🌱MUMS🌱
Green [SOLD OUT] Pink [SOLD OUT] Purple [x45]

mum.jpg

🌺PANSIES🌺
Blue [x65] Orange [x20] Purple [x50]

pan.jpg

🌹ROSES🌹
Black [x70] Blue [x15] Orange [x15] Pink [x35] Purple [x5]

rose.jpg

🌷TULIPS🌷
Black [x35] Orange [x5] Pink [SOLD OUT] Purple [x25]

tu.jpg

🌻WINDFLOWERS🌻
Blue [x10] Pink [x70]
Purple [x70]
wind.jpg

Last edited:
Could I get 10 black cosmos for 2 nmt?

I'm about to get a hold of some NMTs so I'll happily give you 10 black Cosmos for free! Just send me a Dodo code whenever your ready here or in Pms :)

Hi! I would like 2 purple roses 3 blue roses 2 purple windflowers 1 purple pansy 3 purple hyacinths

11 flowers total for 2 ntm?

Hi ^.^ May I get 5 purple tulips, 4 black cosmos, 5 purple hyacinth, 5 green mums and 5 blue roses ? If you need anything in exchange just let me know :3 Thanks a lot !

Hi! I would like 2 purple roses 3 blue roses 2 purple windflowers 1 purple pansy 3 purple hyacinths

11 flowers total for 2 ntm?

I'll get your order ready as soon as I finish the couple before you 🥰
You don't need to give me any NMT anymore, unless you wanted to.
Post automatically merged:

Hi ^.^ May I get 5 purple tulips, 4 black cosmos, 5 purple hyacinth, 5 green mums and 5 blue roses ? If you need anything in exchange just let me know :3 Thanks a lot !

Taking care of wirehead's trade, and I'll have yours gathered up in a few!

Last edited:
Hi! Could I have 5 blue hyacinths, 5 blue roses, 5 pink hyacinths, 5 pink lilies, and 4 blue pansies if you don't mind? If you want something in exchange let me know and we can work out something! :) thanks.

Hi!

I’m not picky at all, would I be able to request a random mix? I would love to take whichever ones you want to get rid of. :)

Would you like anything in exchange at all?

Closing up the giveaway for the night.

Have two orders ready, just waiting on Dodo codes.

Hi! Could I have 5 blue hyacinths, 5 blue roses, 5 pink hyacinths, 5 pink lilies, and 4 blue pansies if you don't mind? If you want something in exchange let me know and we can work out something! :) thanks.

anothermeli101
Fendi
Escapesun

I'll gather up your orders and send you a message when I'm ready, and you'll be my last three for tonight 🥰

Hi!

I’m not picky at all, would I be able to request a random mix? I would love to take whichever ones you want to get rid of. :)

Would you like anything in exchange at all?

Hey Fendi,
If you're still interested in getting a random mix of hybrids I have plenty gathered for you! Just PM me a Dodo code whenever you're ready and I can stop by 🥰

Last edited:
Desperately seeking purple pansies when you're open again! Would also love a few green mums, pink and orange roses, and a couple black lilies.

Desperately seeking purple pansies when you're open again! Would also love a few green mums, pink and orange roses, and a couple black lilies.
I’m off work in about five hours. I can gather these flowers for you tonight and message you when I have them ready. If you’re not online, I have the day off tomorrow and plan to reopen and giveaway more hybrids 🥰

Not needing the pansies anymore but I'll still take the others if we are online at the same time:)

I don't know what's left but i'll take if you have them

4 blue roses
11 green mums
3 purple hyacinths
2 blue windflowers
2 pink lilies

I have your order ready, feel free to PM me a Dodo code when you're ready and I'll make a quick trip there 🥰
Sure thing! I'll show you where to put them

Can you bring 5 green mums, 10 orange/pink roses and 5 black lillies?

Sure thing! I'll show you where to put them

Can you bring 5 green mums, 10 orange/pink roses and 5 black lillies?

I'll just be a few since I have to shovel up a few more.

I don't know what's left but i'll take if you have them

4 blue roses
11 green mums
3 purple hyacinths
2 blue windflowers
2 pink lilies
Hello! I have your order ready. Please feel free to PM me and we’ll set something up. I’ll be up for a little longer, but probably pass out soon. I’ll be around all day tomorrow though 🥰

Green Mums - Sold Out!

Last edited:
Hello there! I’m interested in 20 purple hyacinths and 10 pink mums. Do you have a wish list or want something in exchange?

Back