• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 🌸CLOSED Hybrid Boutique🌸

could i please have 15 pink lillies?

I have this all ready for you! You can send me a Dodo code when you’re ready ☺

PINK LILIES: SOLD OUT!
Post automatically merged:

I would love some roses please

Which color roses are you wanting, and how many?

Would love purple and blue, whatever you have spare and if you have a couple of purple tulips?

Would love purple and blue, whatever you have spare and if you have a couple of purple tulips?

I’m ready! PM me a Dodo code whenever you’re ready! I just grabbed you 10 of each ☺

Pink Hyacinths: SOLD OUT

Thank you to all that have taken some of my flowers. Space is slowly freeing up, and I appreciate them going to a good home 🥰

Hey! Can I get some purple flowers any except mums

I have five of each purple, except for mums, ready for you! Please send me a Dodo code and I’ll come drop them off 🥰

Hi! If you're still doing this, could I snag 6 each of your purple and orange tulips whenever you get a chance? Thank you so much :)
I have your tulips ready, sorry for the late response! If you’re still around, you can send me over a Dodo code and I can come drop them off! 🥰

Could I get five of each available flower please? I have some nmt if you accept tips!

Could I get five of each available flower please? I have some nmt if you accept tips!
Sorry for the late response. I'll have to do two trips if you'd like five of each available. If you're okay with that, I have the first batch ready and you can send me a Dodo code! ☺

Sorry for the late response. I'll have to do two trips if you'd like five of each available. If you're okay with that, I have the first batch ready and you can send me a Dodo code! ☺
Yeah that's fine! Let me open!

could i have some purple hyacinths? not sure how many are left
I have plenty purple hyacinths left! How many would you like?
Post automatically merged:

CLOSED FOR THE NIGHT ❤

PINK TULIPS: SOLD OUT.
PINK MUMS: SOLD OUT.

Last edited:
Hi! Not sure if this thread is closed forever or just for the night yesterday, but if you’re still doing this, may i have the following? :3 sorry in advance for bumping the thread ><!!

-purple hyacinth x20
-purple mums x10
-purple tulips x5
-purple pansies x2 lol

Back