• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

CLOSED. MOVED TO NEW THREAD.

space child
user: Beardo
reference:
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg
type: Gracie's chibi
amount: 100 TBT
other: If possible, could you make Mary a mermaid? Otherwise, go crazy! Just make it cute c;
In terms or personality, she's in-between sarcastic, synical, and snooty, and childish, cute, and fun, just depends on who she's around! Draw her whichever way you want

Last edited:
space child
user: MayorMelony
reference:
xgThUBc.png
type: chibi
amount: 100 btb
other: Sweet & friendly

I also want 2 Gracie's Head Portrait but not sure if I'm able to order that much in 1 slot
If I can then I'll provide a diff ref for the head portrait if not it's okay

accepted. we dont accept two+ works per person if you already have a slot, i'm sorry :c I will fill a slot for you tho.

- - - Post Merge - - -

space child
user: Beardo
reference: type: Gracie's chibi
amount: 100 TBT
other: If possible, could you make Mary a mermaid? Otherwise, go crazy! Just make it cute c;
In terms or personality, she's in-between sarcastic, synical, and snooty, and childish, cute, and fun, just depends on who she's around! Draw her whichever way you want

accepted. I will have to put you on the waiting list, tho :c i'm finishing up with another commission so it shouldn't be that long!

I forgot to make a form last post very Sorry XD By the love the art picture ! It so amazing that i want to make it in too a poster so i can put it on my room wall .I will credit the art that you drawn the picture ! Any who i know the slots are full but i will be happy to be on a waiting list

form
----------
user:Momiji345
Type: chibi
Amount: 100 btb
reference:HNI_0003.JPG

I forgot to make a form last post very Sorry XD By the love the art picture ! It so amazing that i want to make it in too a poster so i can put it on my room wall .I will credit the art that you drawn the picture ! Any who i know the slots are full but i will be happy to be on a waiting list

form
----------
user:Momiji345
Type: chibi
Amount: 100 btb
reference:View attachment 89285

Bump! Accepted. I will put you on the waiting list, though you do need to copy and paste the order form and fill that out next time c:

Ahh, question~ since I ordered before the price change, how much will I be charged? c:

Ahh, question~ since I ordered before the price change, how much will I be charged? c:

since you ordered before the price change, i will only charge you the amount that was there during the time that you ordered. i think it was only 60-80 btb then c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are so cute! <3

ahh thank you honey! c: and a thank you from shlo ;v;

bump! pokemanz: im so sorry your order had to turn out like that ;; i will post a new one (theyre both free ;^^)

Ahhhhh okay I think that one is sexy tho :x

do u still want me to draw you another one? :0 also mayormelony's chibi is done and I swear it's so cute

also, should I start doing full bodies? I will post an example soon, and it will cost more since they take a long time to sketch and color :c post what you think c;

Ooh full bodies would be cool ^_^ Only do them if you feel comfortable though

Last edited:
bump for melony c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

full bodies are up. i have a freebie thread to warmup however ;v;

MayorMelony's drawing looks absolutely GORGEOUS! Huge fan! ;v;

Back