• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway CLOSED Nook Miles Tickets Giveaway!

199 c:
my least favourite villager is Tia because in new leaf she plonked her house 2 spaces right in front of mine and I still haven't gotten over it :mad:

Last edited:

How do you camp reset?
You move day by day until Isabelle says you have a camper, then check the camp. From what I've seen, personalities you do not have seem to pop up more. I did not have a smug and over half the campers I saw were smug.

Thank you for doing this!

My least favorite villager I've run into so far has been Pompom... She moved in, taking the spot I had built for island hopping for a dreamie (before I knew the proper order of things). It looks like she's wearing a wig and it really weirds me out! Why does she need hair?? To top it off, I apparently picked her up from another person I traded with (via the void), and once she left my town I accidentally gave her to my friend! She's like a curse!

Back