• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed! Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I can c: do you want me to pick it up from your town or come drop it off in mine ? & I'll send the tbt in a min

Thank you! I got the tbt. After I'm done trading with this other person I will pm/vm you right away!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can you pick up in my town?

Hello~ (if still available) I would like the following:
Cinnamarool stool
Cinnamiroll table
Cinamaroll parasol
Cinimarool shoes
Cinamarool sofa.
I can do deliver or pick up and would like to pay in igb (300,000 i think total. correct if im wrong) Thanka!~

Thank you! I got the tbt. After I'm done trading with this other person I will pm/vm you right away!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can you pick up in my town?

no problem! & yes I can ^^ I'm mayor ned from Atlantis

Thanks for waiting! my gates are open :) I will post a vm just in case

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello~ (if still available) I would like the following:
Cinnamarool stool
Cinnamiroll table
Cinamaroll parasol
Cinimarool shoes
Cinamarool sofa.
I can do deliver or pick up and would like to pay in igb (300,000 i think total. correct if im wrong) Thanka!~

You can have them all! :D there's 5 items x 50k so the total is 250K. After Betta comes I will reopen my gates for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! I'll pm/vm you just in case

Can I buy the following?

Cinnamonroll wall
Cinnamonroll sign
kerokeropi shorts
hello kitty bed
hello kitty clock
hello kitty table
hello kitty chair
hello kitty planter
my melody bed
my melody floor

for 500k IGB?

Can I have the serene painting, scary painting, an ancient statue for 15k

Yep! I need to go and run some errand. I will be back in 2-3 hours. I'll keep checking this thread or you can pm/vm me when you are available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy the following?

Cinnamonroll wall
Cinnamonroll sign
kerokeropi shorts
hello kitty bed
hello kitty clock
hello kitty table
hello kitty chair
hello kitty planter
my melody bed
my melody floor

for 500k IGB?

Yes! this probably will come up in the same message for olivebutter2236 but I need to go and run some errand. I will be back in 2-3 hours. I'll keep checking this thread or you can pm/vm me when you are available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Etoile and/or Chai sets would be great! Thanks!

I'll get you both etoil and chai set for you :) (same as the other two) I need to go and run some errand. I will be back in 2-3 hours. I'll keep checking this thread or you can pm/vm me when you are available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back