Selling Closed - Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all birthstones are dated 2014 and 2015. I only have one October Birthstone and it’s currently on hold for another offer.

It’s November 27, 2020.
thanks i wasnt able to see your inventory at the time. unfortunately it is too late in the day for me 🙏

Woomy!

I also added a couple more collectibles to the list. I plan on doing a more thorough comb through my collectibles later tonight, so keep an eye out for even more being added later.

I'd love the gold candy if it's still available! would 250 tbt be okay for it?

edit: can go higher if needed.

Last edited:

It’s definitely still available. I’m just looking into what it’s roughly worth haha. I’ll get back to you in a bit. :)
Post automatically merged:

Ok I took a look around the forums and didn’t find much. Not many have been sold it seems. I did notice that it’s listed under the 200-600tbt tier so I could do halfway if that works for you. So 400TBT? Let me know if that’s ok with you. :)

Last edited:
Ok I took a look around the forums and didn’t find much. Not many have been sold it seems. I did notice that it’s listed under the 200-600tbt tier so I could do halfway if that works for you. So 400TBT? Let me know if that’s ok with you. :)
I can do that! I'll send the tbt now. Any/no message is fine ^^

Would 200 for the Flea be okay? :3
Also, how much would you want for the non-hybrid flowers?

Would 200 for the Flea be okay? :3
Also, how much would you want for the non-hybrid flowers?

200 for the Flea would be great. As for the flowers would 20 per flower be ok? They should all be visible in my inventory if you wanted to see which ones I have. :)

200 for the Flea would be great. As for the flowers would 20 per flower be ok? They should all be visible in my inventory if you wanted to see which ones I have. :)

Great! I was looking for some older ones, so could I also get these 8 for another 160?
Red Rose Feb 9, 2019
Yellow Rose Nov 7, 2016
Red Pansy Jul 1, 2016
White Pansy Jul 1, 2016
Yellow Pansy Jul 1, 2016
Red Cosmos May 7, 2016
White Cosmos May 7, 2016
Yellow Cosmos May 7, 2016

I'll send over 360 TBT!
I don't need any messages. :)

Great! I was looking for some older ones, so could I also get these 8 for another 160?
Red Rose Feb 9, 2019
Yellow Rose Nov 7, 2016
Red Pansy Jul 1, 2016
White Pansy Jul 1, 2016
Yellow Pansy Jul 1, 2016
Red Cosmos May 7, 2016
White Cosmos May 7, 2016
Yellow Cosmos May 7, 2016

I'll send over 360 TBT!
I don't need any messages. :)

Sounds perfect! I'll work on sending all those over to you over the next few minutes. :)

Hi, may i ask you which date time your Tortimer, mint, Pave and leif have ?

edit:just saw the comment about looking in inventory 😅 so ill go have a look :)

Hi, may i ask you which date time your Tortimer, mint, Pave and leif have ?

edit:just saw the comment about looking in inventory 😅 so ill go have a look :)

I also have a Ruby and Lucky I just unhid as well just in case those interest you as well.

Edit: these two sold super quick I still have a few of the others in my inventory that you were interested in though.

Last edited:
I also have a Ruby and Lucky I just unhid as well just in case those interest you as well.

I’m interested in Ruby! Please lmk if still available. She’s one of the last few characters I need. Thx!

hi! would you maybe accept 150 for the zipper sakura and 200 for lucky? :’o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back