• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Monique, Colton, or Olaf, I can pay a good amount of TBT :)

Please PM if you have one of them I'm online very often, I'm prioritizing Monique over the others atm- thanks!

LF: Judy!

Can offer 150+ NMTs, stacks of gold nuggets, gold/blue roses, and also have amiibos of Marshal, Bob, Goldie, Rosie, and Lolly

Looking desperately for Judy and Sherb! Don't have much currency but I can offer some popular amiibo card villagers in return, including tier 1 and tier 2. If you have either Judy or Sherb and are interested, feel free to PM me to see if I have a particular villager.

looking for Goldie for a fair price. she’s my dreamie and I would love to have her in my island ♥
LF: Goldie
Can pay in IGB with a few NMT, or a villager in return

Villagers:
Bruce
Bones
Freckles
i’m looking for stitches, marshal, audie, goldie, apollo, molly, beau, and bunnie!! i don’t really have many NMT... but i have plenty of IGB so i’d be happy to negotiate :)
I have Goldie up for auction here if you are interested! She is in boxes today 😊

I'm looking for Butch! He is my dreamie because I had a childhood dog named that and it looks like him :) I currently have a villager in boxes so I think that means I would need to get him today, sorry I am sorta new to the game lol. I don't mind if he is free or if I have to pay, thank you!

Im looking for muffy, poppy and deli

still LF any of the following, but specially the ones in bold!

Broccolo, Cube, Derwin, Doc, Dotty, Eunice, Filbert, Hopkins, Hornsby, Hugh, Jeremiah, Moe, Pierce, Sprinkle

please DM me if you have any of them and we can reach an agreement !! <3

Last edited:
Looking for Erik! Flora and Kiki as well but I want Erik in next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back