• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for original Fang
tumblr_inline_o19mcrX2GJ1stmbqz_500.gif

I currently have an empty plot! Can pay in bells or NMTs 💜

LF Static, Raymond, Dotty, Goldie, Ruby, Merry, and Sherb. only have a few NMT, but willing to pay up to 500k IGB!

Hello everyone ! I’m planning on restarting my island and so may sell off my villagers for NMT so I can find them again on my new island !!
The villagers are
Marina
Raymond
Stitches
Lucky
Sherb
Coco
Lolly
Maple
Fang
Beau
I will only be accepting NMT and preferably you just be able to take them today

Hello everyone ! I’m planning on restarting my island and so may sell off my villagers for NMT so I can find them again on my new island !!
The villagers are
Marina
Raymond
Stitches
Lucky
Sherb
Coco
Lolly
Maple
Fang
Beau
i have about 55nmt atm i can give for sherb and i have amiibos of most of your villagers so i can help you get them back
if not that's fine ^-^

The villagers are
Marina
Raymond
Stitches
Lucky
Sherb
Coco
Lolly
Maple
Fang
Beau
Only NMT? I have an available plot, and would be willing to take Maple for 2 NMT?

I guess I could exchange my tbt for NMT?
Would around 40 sound fair?
Post automatically merged:

Actually, I think I might just villager hunt for her. 1/2 of my island is traded villagers, and I kinda want the thrill of finding them on my own. thanks, though!

40 would be perfect pls PM me when you’re ready to talk about taking her !

The villagers are
Marina
Raymond
Stitches
Lucky
Sherb
Coco
Lolly
Maple
Fang
Beau
how much for raymond

LF scoot and erik. I can offer bells, NMT or a villager. I have Renee, Cheri, and Astrid
I have scoot but he isn't really original...can give him away for free!

The villagers are
Marina
Raymond
Stitches
Lucky
Sherb
Coco
Lolly
Maple
Fang
Beau

Hi I am interested in Fang and I have an open plot 🥺 Is he original?

Ah unfortunately not he’s my oldest villager so he’s been gifted a lot

I've got a couple villagers I accidentally glitched via amiibo into incorrect exteriors and want to rectify them. Don't have a set schedule or timing, so I can go off of you, but would prefer not to do all at once. Won't be free until tomorrow at the earliest.

All should be fairly original, might have a flower or 2.
The exteriors will reset, don't worry about that part!

- Bam
- Deirdre
- Rosie

do let me know if you're interested, either Like this comment, DM me, or quote me, Mentions haven't been notifying properly at times!

moving this to my own thread so it's more visible!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back