• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following villagers!! I currently have Fuchsia moving out tomorrow if anyone is looking to trade :)

- Punchy
- Pashmina
- Phoebe
- Beau
- Benjamin
- Erik
- Lucky
- Walker
Walker is in my campsite now! ( not sure if u can invite them if they’re camping on a different island but ?!? )

Looking for Genji!!!! ❤ 🥺 Please let me know if you have him and what you’d like for him. Thank you!

Hello, I'm currently looking for any of these.
Bob, Ankha, Del, Beau, Merengue, (Got Caroline), Raddle, Twiggy and Chadder.

If you have any of these, I would love if we could work something out, thanks!🙂

Last edited:
Walker is in my campsite now! ( not sure if u can invite them if they’re camping on a different island but ?!? )
Aww, you're so sweet!! unfortunately you can't take a villager from someone else's campsite, but thank you for offering!! <3 :,)

Tom is asking to move. (I will have an empty plot soon.) If anyone here has any of my dream villagers, please do let me know. (You can find my dream villagers in the signature.)

Thanks so much all!

Tom is asking to move. (I will have an empty plot soon.) If anyone here has any of my dream villagers, please do let me know. (You can find my dream villagers in the signature.)

Thanks so much all!
Someone above you is looking for Tom for her sister. Just wanted to let you know so you can maybe reach out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back