• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
***LF Blanche or Vivian!***

Will offer IGB or NMT! PM me if interested! Thank you!

Hello friends!

I am on the hunt for either Ken or Greta, if anyone has one of them available...

Hello friends!

I am on the hunt for either Ken or Greta, if anyone has one of them available...

I know my sister has Ken that she is trying to get rid of on her island. I will keep you posted for when he leaves! She TT's so she tries to get him to leave lol

Looking for Cookie, Diana, Fang, and Sherb. If anyone has an amiibo service please let me know, I can have a plot open at any time. I can pay in NMTs. Quote or DM me if selling :) Thank you!!

Last edited:
hi guys!!! im looking for Coco, Tangy, or Rasher! coco and tangy are the ones id like to get next most. i can offer NMT as well as some bells if those aren't enough im not the most informed on what villagers so for haha 😅

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm looking to adopt Snooty, the snooty anteater. She's the last one I need to have all 7 anteaters, so I really hope
someone can help me out. Please DM me if you can help me get Snooty. I can pay you a bunch of NMT's for her if that's okay.

Last edited:
LF: Snake the jock rabbit
I have a plot empty and willing to trade bells or NMT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Cookie, Diana, Fang, and (maybe) Sherb. If anyone has an amiibo service please let me know, I can have a plot open at any time. I can pay in NMTs. Quote or DM me if selling :) Thank you!!

Edit: Found Sherb and Diana~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back