• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God I've been through SO many NMT looking for Raymond and I'm so upset I haven't been able to find him. I can offer up to a million bells in someone is willing to sell him to me, I have a plot open and everything!

I'm DESPERATELY seeking Raymond as usual! I'm offering 1 MILLION bells for him, and I have a plot open for him right now!

Look for: an original Lopez and original Bangle

I can offer IGB or a trade for Julian, Marshal, Coco, Merengue, Chrissy, Stitches, Ankha or Lucky. (I have their amiibos, so I can get them at any time) ^.^

Hi everyone! Currently looking for Genji :')
I have Sparro moving out tomorrow (can TT him out). Have some IGB and/or NMT I can spare for him <3

I'm still searching for Ken...! ^_^;
(Kinda poor still, but I will offer whatever I can!)

Ozzie is moving off my island! Lmk when you have a free spot and you can come pick him up :)
Post automatically merged:

Looking for one these lazies!

Chester, Sherb, Dizzy, or Beau! I can pay generously ❤
Heya is Ozzie still available and is he ungifted? Only just woke up otherwise I would asked sooner

hi, im looking for raymond or marina so if any of y’all have either of them in boxes i would love for you to pm me : ) i don’t have much to offer but if you could lmk what you would like that would be great!

Looking for Jeremiah the frog, I have an empty plot ready and can offer NMT/TBT/IGB.

Edit: I was able to get him!

Last edited:
Hey its me again, got a bad experince in a previous trade so now I gotta re-get villagers

Looking for UNGIFTED (Meaning hasnt been given any furniture or clothes) Tybalt, Teddy and/or Fang. I can pay in nmt or tbt

I'm still searching for Ken...! ^_^;
(Kinda poor still, but I will offer whatever I can!)

Hey, I have Ken's amiibo so could potentially help you out. He is on my main island at the mo - I'm not looking to keep him so if he pings (someone is due to today/tomorrow) then we can certainly sort something out. Otherwise I could potentially move him out via amiibo - it will take a bit longer as I don't time travel on this island. He isn't completely original I have gifted him one piece of clothing - I can provide you with pics. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back