• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I only need my last two dreamies, please! :D I think I will receive Annalisa the normal anteater soon, but who knows about Lyman the jock koala? No such luck yet... so if you have him leaving, I will be delighted to take him in case I have the last free spot!

hello I'm looking for a normal villager!
please name your price. :)
preferably:

DAISY
LILY
MITZI
KITT

Last edited:
hello I'm looking for a normal villager!
please name your price. :)
preferably:

DAISY
LILY
MITZI
STELLA

Unfortunately,Stella the normal sheep is not in New Leaf.I believe she is only in the first couple of Animal Crossing games.

Ooops...saw your edit.

Last edited:
Hello! I only need my last two dreamies, please! :D I think I will receive Annalisa the normal anteater soon, but who knows about Lyman the jock koala? No such luck yet... so if you have him leaving, I will be delighted to take him in case I have the last free spot!

roald 100% is leaving.. I'm taking any TBT price for him!
~First come first serve~
Thanks x

hello I'm looking for a normal villager! please name your price.

preferably one of these:
DAISY (most wanted)
MITZI
KITT

thank you in advance, please PM/VM me because I'm on mobile and checking threads is annoying. ♡

Hi all, my boyfriend just restarted his town and wants Mira
58px-Mirako.jpg

I'd be willing to pay any reasonable price. Anyhow, message me with your price and I'll very likely accept :] Thank you!

Nevermind, she has been obtained! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back