• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi !
I'm looking for Chester, he is probably one of my favorite villagers ever ~_~.
I don't have much to offer, i've only joined the more "technical" side of Acnl not long ago, but if you have Chester then maybe i can find something that you like !

Thanks in advance ! :blush:

Looking for Marina, Cherry, and Diana. I dont have any villagers to offer but i have bells or hybrids including blue and gold roses. i also have some furniture sets, sloppy, princess, rococco, please let me know!

I'm willing to buy or trade for Tiffany, Genji, Chief and Marshall (at reasonable prices!). I'm trying to get some of my villagers to move out, mainly Ruby, Bree and Hamphrey but I'll keep people posted ^_^

im looking for any of these villagers: boomer camofrog marshall zucker puddles clay hugh stitches francine walt
pm/vm me if you have them!!!!

This is a long shot but I'm looking for Ankha. She was in my second town and I planned on moving her to my main but she unexpectedly moved. Please PM me if you would like to trade or sell her. I also have several villagers I'd be willing to trade!

ERIK IS MY LAST DREAMIE! I NEED HIM SO BAD! Please pm me :) (i dont currently have room but someone will be moving out soon)

I can't guarantee how long I'll have him for, but Fang the Cranky Wolf is up for offers/sale [HERE]!

---
Just in case anyone looking for him passes by~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back