• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am down to 8 villagers at the moment, and my next random move-in will be a Smug.
However, I already have Colton reserved at a cycling thread, so I want to adopt another villager to prevent the random move-in.

I am specifically looking for one of these villagers (in order of preference):

• Olivia, the Snooty Cat
  • Savannah, the Normal Horse
  • Pekoe, the Normal Cub
  • Maple, the Normal Cub

I can offer TBT. I have not a lot of IG Bells.

I also have Ankha, Lily (and Phoebe) in my town whom I am willing to trade with (when they eventually ping me).

Let me know through VM or PM if you have one of these villagers in boxes and are willing to part with them for TBT or one of my villagers! =)

Last edited:
I'm currently seeking Flurry~

Originality doesn't matter.

I can pay in both IGB and TBT~

PM or VM~

Currently looking for

~~Hi all! I currently am looking for the following villagers!~~

>>Felicity, Tom, Mitzi, Mint, Nibbles, Pecan, Bonbon, Ruby<<

I also have some villagers in my town that i will be tt'ing out, so let me know if you want them at all

Boomer, Jitters, Sprinkle, Tex and Velma (Though i'd prefer to trade them in return for my needed villagers)

~~I can offer bells and golden tools also!~~​

Looking for either one of my dream villagers, kyle or tipper. I'm willing to give out my 50 or so tbt or a bunch of IGB if anyone can help. Feel free to VM or PM me if your interested in my offer.

Last edited:
LF Dream villagers in my sig. I can give broffina for them or tbt but I don't have much. Please pm me if you have any o f my dreamies

Looking for ORIGINAL Lolly(25mil), Bunnie(15mil), and Fuchsia(15mil)!

I'm also cycling so you can trade for a dreamie of yours! Also offering TBT if you want that instead. Please message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back