• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately looking for flora or fuana!! Really want them by tomorrow or the day after please! :( I can pay 100 tbt, some igb, or draw your mayor ╥﹏╥

I've been trying to get Vesta to move back into my town for 7-8 years now. I had her in Wild World and my cousin visited my town and made her move to her (unintentionally) ever since I've been trying to get her to move into my town in Wild World, Let's go to the city, and New Leaf. I'm willing to pay good money for her but would also be very grateful if someone gave her up for free. Thank you!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot the English name is City Folk, not Let's go to the city, it's the latter in German.

Last edited:
Looking for some of my dreamies; Tia/Rosie/Peggy/Gala/Megumi/Eloise/Clyde/Stitches/Willow/Pietro/Ankha :blush:

LF: merengue (top priority), pango, jaques, ankha, midge, marina, octavian, diana, chevre or knox
Offering: IN game bells, i also have some items but theyre all scattered around. I can pay as a minimum 10 million bells for one of these, maybe more if its merengue. Also, im pretty sure that i have some items from the gracie series that i'm willing to part with

Looking for Maple or Fauna.

Can offer IGB or can trade Julian (original catchphrase only) or a 100% original Marina.

Apple is in boxes!
Looking to trade her for Pekoe/Rosie/Peggy/Gala/Megumi/Eloise/Stitches/Willow/Pietro/Ankha.
Many thanks ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back