(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DESPERATELY looking for Bones! He is my dreamie. I keep JUST missing him. ;-; Please message me! <3

Last edited:
Looking for my dreamie Drago and Ribbot, Knox. I will try to pay generously in IGB.

Still looking for Clay and Kabuki :)

Still questing the beautiful anteater Annalisa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and also Rodney!

Desperately searching for my final dreamie Lily.

Willing to pay millions IGB, blue roses, bush starts, I don't care. Ask for it and I will try to make it happen!

O Diana, Diana! Wherefore art thou Diana? Deny thy Mayor and refuse thy town name.

Still looking for Diana:)

Looking for Ken, Bruce, and Static for my pokemon map town! to be the Koga, Giovanni, and Lt. Surge respectively

Looking for Pietro! I accidentally got him into boxes for my second town, so I'm trying to get him for my main! Willing to offer TBT or IGB!:)

Looking for Fauna and Goldie. I don't care if they're original or not, I just need them. ;n; I can pay in TBT, IGB, hybrids, items, anything you want. I had Fauna in my tent without any room and it's eaten me alive. Goldie was one of my GC villagers and I miss her. Prefer a PM if you happen to see them.

Questing:
Annalisa the white anteater
Rodney the blue hammy
Joey the yellow duckling
Paula the eighties uchi bear :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for Phoebe or Muffy, and Annabelle as well (although I need to cycle one more villager for Annabelle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back