• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Papi! If anyone has him and is willing to sell him please let me know. I can offer millions of bells and hybrids :)

Looking for Penelope or Bangle! Can offer bells and some pieces from the Ice, Princess and Mush set. Or the full creepy set (will have to check for wallpaper and flooring, though).

IM LOOKING FOR RENEE LOLLY AND PUDGE
- - - ♥ ♥ ♥ - - -
name your price ; ^ ;​

Looking for Henry, Lily, Chief, and Merry. I can pay in bells, TBT, signatures, DLC, etc. :)

I'm looking for Molly! I will pay for her, but I would prefer not to. She's my last dreamie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Flora and would be willing to trade for Molly, if you have her.

looking for flora, stitches or snake in my new town! i can trade marina, flurry, tangy, phoebe or genji

Looking for Agent S, willing to pay anything for her! Also have a few rare sets I'm willing to trade :)

Looking for Rasher or Ruby. Rasher is almost always placed in autovoid so he'll probably be my biggest challenge.

For anyone looking for Lionel. He is in my campsite and I would be willing to let you have him for Molly. I am desperately searching for her. If no one gets back to me, I will move him into my town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back