• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Wedding Themed Catalog Event & More (over 500 items!)

Is this still open? Would love to come catalog the rugs, umbrellas and KK songs if it is :)

Will invite 3 more people at this time if you comment below soon! also, Sahara is here, selling Blackboard wall and Scramble crosswalk

i’d love to come by, please! xara from axolotl and i can bring the green and ivory sewing projects for you to catalog :>

Let's try this again if you're still open and still allowing people to come once room opens up. ~Kilza~ from Vasisland. I'll edit in the wishlist items I'll bring you in a sec.

e:
  • Babouches (yellow)
  • Bath-towel Wrap (white)
  • Cleats (orange)
  • Exercise ball (gold)
  • Fan (black)
  • Flashy jacket (berry red)
  • Floor seat (natural)
  • Hanging scroll (brown)
  • Magnetic knife rack (wooden)
  • Metronome (black)
  • Pull-up-bar stand (red)
  • Samurai Helmet (white)
  • Wall Clock (silver)
  • Yucca (green)

Currently OPEN! Comment below if you want to come over. Will invite ~4 people at a time.
Post automatically merged:

@Aus - some of your catalog wishlist items are here (cream and sugar, serving cart, etc)

Last edited:
Mae from Deerfield! Lovely idea 😍

Just raiding my storage for things on your list!

Last edited:
i would love to come by! my character is Kiko from Fairbell

thank you for the opportunity, i will bring some NMT if i can visit 😄

I'd love to come by to catalogue and the DIY! IGN is Annika from Hawaii :)

Do you still have an open spot? Also, did you get the white cat dress yet? I have one I can bring for your to catalogue if you want
Would love to catalog the white cat dress. Messaged you with the dodo code! Have a few spots open currently if anyone else is interested!

Hi, I’m Josie from RainbowBay! I’d love to come visit, and I can bring some items for you to catalog!
(Including the club activities chalkboard, light blue basketball tank, green basketball shoes, and the camel den chair)

Back