• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨CLOSED✨ | Xi's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait I actually can buy from you with tbt

Style: A
Character: #1
Background color: list color preference or “up to you” for a surprise (ov<) up to you!
References:
DB23C6C1-467A-4CE9-8EFF-65BBB4235766.jpeg
Additional information: consider what angle you want the character to be facing (front, profile, quarter), specific front!
expressions, specific details smiling!
Payment: 30 tbt

Last edited:
would love to enter the raffle as well for both!

Style: C
Character: my oc azel!
Background color: up to you!! hehe!
References:
C21E1422-2E39-41D4-86E6-9CE69E49D491.png

A8F1C773-490D-4FDF-A19F-A4BEEAF7F6E6.png

B209638C-18BB-476A-A352-E7AE17D1F25E.png
Additional information: i’ll leave it up to your artistic creativity! would love him to be in a dark colored sailor outfit of sorts! otherwise some other tidbits of him is that he has really sharp teeth but he hides them by either using a medical mask or by not smiling half the time!
Payment: 100 tbt

thanks for your consideration!

wait I actually can buy from you with tbt

Style: A
Character: #1
Background color: list color preference or “up to you” for a surprise (ov<) up to you!
References: Additional information: consider what angle you want the character to be facing (front, profile, quarter), specific front!
expressions, specific details smiling!
Payment: 30 tbt

Adding you to the commission slot! I can still put you for a raffle too ❤

Could I join the raffle for both?

I'd also like to order some art <3
Style: one B and one C
Character: # 1
Background color: up to you
References:
Snowifer Reference.jpg
Additional information: also up to you!
Payment:120 tbt

would love to enter the raffle as well for both!

Style: C
Character: my oc azel!
Background color: up to you!! hehe!
References: Additional information: i’ll leave it up to your artistic creativity! would love him to be in a dark colored sailor outfit of sorts! otherwise some other tidbits of him is that he has really sharp teeth but he hides them by either using a medical mask or by not smiling half the time!
Payment: 100 tbt

thanks for your consideration!
Thank you so much for your commission!! Adding you to the slot rn

Could I join the raffle for both?

I'd also like to order some art <3
Style: one B and one C
Character: # 1
Background color: up to you
References:
Additional information: also up to you!
Payment:120 tbt
Got it! I just had my two slots filled but I'll add you to the wait-list!

Hello! I'd like to be added to the waitlist / pinglist for tbt slots if possible, love to see your art again! ^^)9

Edit: I'd also like to join both your raffles, thank you!

Last edited:
aaa thank you so much for accepting!! i’ve been a long time lurker of your art thread and absolutely love your style!

Ahhsjdjtktlfntktn, tysm bb 💓 💖 💗 it means a lot to me to hear that
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I'd like to be added to the waitlist / pinglist for tbt slots if possible, love to see your art again! ^^)9
Ofc!! Adding you to the waitlist now ;A;

I’m actually kinda sad cause I was gonna ask for art of winwin but didnt know if you would actually do it 😔😔

damn i might comm, no one’s ever wanted to draw my oppars before

YASSS, give me them oppars!! It will be very stylized though haha I can't do realism for life BUT I'll make sure to make oppar cutee
Post automatically merged:

I’m actually kinda sad cause I was gonna ask for art of winwin but didnt know if you would actually do it 😔😔
I WILLLLLLL do my best BUT I WILL DRAW OPPARS FOR UUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back