• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨CLOSED✨ | Xi's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your art is amazing! ? Could I please be added to the TBT wait list? I'd also love to enter the head shot raffle, please. Thank you for hosting this & sharing your art with us!

Style: Could I ask for two styles? A and C (If you only wanna do one, you can pick which one to do)
Character: #1 ea
Background color: Surprise
References: HERE

This is specifically for C: A little background, my character loves board games and in this piece, I want her to be “cosplaying” dressing up as a character from dungeons and dragons… in other words, you can clearly see it’s my character that’s just dressing up lol. These are just outfit references. I want you to have as much creative liberties with the outfit as you want! (except armor, pls no armor .-. weapons or anything that covers up the face) If you need to simplify the outfit, I have no complaints!

9877815fa607556742ab41060e5c5e22.jpg
character-class-cliche-cleric-218x300.jpg
91b3f874ce2c4fc5a8a775e26ff9208c.png
2a9cef044d10c144a2a98d41985dcc63.png
Additional information: front facing for A, front facing or a cool pose you can think of that goes with the outfit
Payment: 5... something ? Could you specify if this is USD or something else?

I can break this up into 2 different requests if that's better, let me know! Ty for considering!

Style: Could I ask for two styles? A and C (If you only wanna do one, you can pick which one to do)
Character: #1 ea
Background color: Surprise
References: HERE

9877815fa607556742ab41060e5c5e22.jpg
character-class-cliche-cleric-218x300.jpg
91b3f874ce2c4fc5a8a775e26ff9208c.png
2a9cef044d10c144a2a98d41985dcc63.png
Additional information: front facing for A, front facing or a cool pose you can think of that goes with the outfit
Payment: 5... something ? Could you specify if this is USD or something else?

I can break this up into 2 different requests if that's better, let me know! Ty for considering!

Oopps, yes, its USD! I can definitely do two headshots for you ^ o ^ adding you to a rlc slot rn

Headshot Commission :)
Style: B
Character: my ac character
Background color: up to you :)
References:
C8-BCC9-AA-D343-4-EBE-A010-5650-F02-C3-F2-C.jpg

F824-CEAA-3027-4-CAC-BF53-21-A0-B9-BDF7-C6.jpg

Additional information: whatever angle you think looks best
Payment: 50 tbt - sending as soon as you see this. Thank you!!

Congrats on opening a shop! I'd love to commission something sometime! I can't choose what, so for now, I'd love to enter to raffle for both, if that's ok.

Wow your work is so great! I would love to be entered into a raffle for both... :eek: and will continue to follow for when I get enough TBT haha whenever that happens! :D

Ahh! I'm so jealous! Congratulations to the winners! Could you add me to the WL for an RLC slot? That is, if you would do a headshot of a IRL photo of someone? Let me know! Thank you :)

Ahh! I'm so jealous! Congratulations to the winners! Could you add me to the WL for an RLC slot? That is, if you would do a headshot of a IRL photo of someone? Let me know! Thank you :)

Hey! I'm always down for portraits! It would be a highly stylistic version though...i cannot do realism for life T nT

Hi, I'd like to be put on the waitlist for an RLC commission please! Also just a quick question, do you have a Kofi for the 3 USD pieces? If not that's fine, was just wondering.

Round three of TBT commissions completed!! This week was a bit slow...sorry about that ;A; there were a lot of grown-up things to do like applying for jobs. but now I'm more free again and ready to draw more ^ o ^
linyin.png
joint com.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back