• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[closed] YCH Event Popup Shop

for @/digimon and @/aericell !
aericell_starCBG.pngdigi_starCBG.png
Also orders for the star YCH and just.. art for TBT in general will close tonight!!! And never return!!! Cause I am tired of drawing these
(i also feel like i'm missing someone in my queue list- if i'm missing you like you're not even listed there, lmk!!! just got too many dms and stuff)

I have zero TBT right now and I completely understand this isn’t for everyone, but just wanted to say I would totally pay RLC for one of the villager-running-with-net art pieces if you ever decided to go that route!

I have zero TBT right now and I completely understand this isn’t for everyone, but just wanted to say I would totally pay RLC for one of the villager-running-with-net art pieces if you ever decided to go that route!
oh- no! I do offer RLC for them too! just dm me and I can tell you the details there! they're just not that cheap haha

kind of a bump but not really-
are there still people out there who are looking to sell their throwback and regular tickets?? o: or have no plans for them? i'm assuming most people are just waiting until the ceremony to spend their tickets but just wondering...

Back