[closed] YCH Popup Shop

sounds good!
i got the tbt! tysm!!
also
can you please send the reference again? and the character to be in a white or lightly lit room? I remember the colors to be a bit dark so I couldn't clearly tell what colors everything was
I don’t have my Switch right now, but once I do, I can send pm the reference to you!

yes!! of course!!
I'm so sorry this is the first YCH you're ordering from me, it's so disorganized and ugly LOL I will format it correctly when I get back home
1 tbt slot is 500 tbt! let me know what kind of mushrooms you would like! thank you for commissioning me !!!

yea!!! let me know what YCH you'd like! and what mushrooms you'd like! it'll be 500 tbt !!
will message u w refs in a bit :] !! and then also pay !

yes!! of course!!
I'm so sorry this is the first YCH you're ordering from me, it's so disorganized and ugly LOL I will format it correctly when I get back home
1 tbt slot is 500 tbt! let me know what kind of mushrooms you would like! thank you for commissioning me !!!

yea!!! let me know what YCH you'd like! and what mushrooms you'd like! it'll be 500 tbt !!

WEEE YAY I’m so excited to nab a slot - it’s not disorganised at all pls don’t worry, ur art speaks for itself anyway 🥺 I’ll whack the 500tbt across now - for mushrooms I don’t rly mind, whatever vibe ur in I trust ur artist instincts 💜

@rosetti hi rosetti!! i am done with yours!
i decided to color it more like... "magical elf.. forest.. energy"... type of vibes.. let me know if you don't like it though- i will recolor it so it looks like a normal forest!!
1728159874146.png

(this is a screenshot- (the file is and will be transparent!! just wanted to put a white bg behind it) the file is too big for TBT to handle so please dm me a good email o/)

MRBOX!!!!! i come with tbt and a request... but it's a bit of a silly character request (my duck plushie)... if that's ok I will dm u for a beautiful mushroom piece...

HALLO MR.BOX !!! may i slide you some teebeetees (ง˙∇˙)ว
i am currently on my way home from work, but once i get back to my pc i shall throw some references your way nods nods

Omgggg I…I think i need one of these. Btw, the colors in Rosetti’s are ON POINT. I’ll pm you!

hi hi all
I must take a break for a day or two to catch up with RLC commissions!!!
if there's anybody who really wanted me to finish theirs before the event closes, please let me know!!

@rosetti hi rosetti!! i am done with yours!
i decided to color it more like... "magical elf.. forest.. energy"... type of vibes.. let me know if you don't like it though- i will recolor it so it looks like a normal forest!!
View attachment 588303
(this is a screenshot- (the file is and will be transparent!! just wanted to put a white bg behind it) the file is too big for TBT to handle so please dm me a good email o/)
I LOVE IT TY SHES SO WHIMSY AND CUTE 😭💜🥹✨

I’ll dm u my email : >

Can I order another in style A? I can send payment in advance and DM you details later...

HI MRBOX BIG FAN OF UR ART

I would like a ych if possible! I can send u the refs and stuff through dm asap and I can pay the 500 TBT in advance

HELLO MRBOX!!!!! 🕺
I would like to ask for a spot please 🥺 I havent fully decided what I want exactly but I want one so um ill pm you and send TBT as soon as I do!!

Back