• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

closed

HNNNG sorry i couldn't do any comms today : >
i was too busy drawing...
cwJDKjd.png

ahhh thankyou!

-----

i think i could fit in maybe 2 orders into todays work ;_; i think im feeling lazy today so
i'll let you guys know if i'll be doing anything

/slumps

Just rest if needed O_O That looks like a time consuming piece xD

ahhh thankyou!

-----

i think i could fit in maybe 2 orders into todays work ;_; i think im feeling lazy today so
i'll let you guys know if i'll be doing anything

/slumps

don't force yourself D: it's weekend so I think you deserve some rest <3

ahh i don't know if i should, i don't feel tired or anything aha, its just too hot over here but i want and need to get something done
hm not really, only 3hrs or so-

Well if you do end up working, I shall definitely watch:)

OMG, the artwork in this shop is so cute~ ; o ; You're so talented! <3 I will be saving TBTB to buy some artwork from you~ :)

FiX8Lly.png

art style: mini pixel
length?: -
reference:
B3JLLf2CYAAhSlX.jpg
animation?: yes, please.
other details:-
offer: 310tbt?

omg, that's adorable *-*
yeeee thankyou! : D

That's me! Isn't it just the BEST!! I am so SO in LOVE! My Family Portrait! Thank you Poppet!!

ahhh thankyou so much for giving me the oppotunity to create such a big piece! im happy you like the outcome! Lemma know if you want any future ideas turned into life ah!

FiX8Lly.png

art style: mini pixel
length?: -
reference:
animation?: yes, please.
other details:-
offer: 310tbt?

considered!

OMG, the artwork in this shop is so cute~ ; o ; You're so talented! <3 I will be saving TBTB to buy some artwork from you~ :)

thankyou!! i'd be honored to draw for you sometime!

That's amazing!

Wow, just, wow!

tysm!!

don't force yourself D: it's weekend so I think you deserve some rest <3

i did decide to do so - i'll start stuff tomorrow since the weather will be cooler, its just too hot to do anything!

39 degrees Celsius /dies

------
vzFWrPC.png

ok it was a stupid idea to make this for a graphic artist (since my gfx skills are poor ahha) but here you are!
@ kairi kitten's break freebie!

the smaller icon is just the art on its own : >!

Last edited:

yeeee thankyou! : D

ahhh thankyou so much for giving me the oppotunity to create such a big piece! im happy you like the outcome! Lemma know if you want any future ideas turned into life ah!

considered!

thankyou!! i'd be honored to draw for you sometime!

tysm!!

i did decide to do so - i'll start stuff tomorrow since the weather will be cooler, its just too hot to do anything!

39 degrees Celsius /dies

------
vzFWrPC.png

ok it was a stupid idea to make this for a graphic artist (since my gfx skills are poor ahha) but here you are!
@ kairi kitten's break freebie!

the smaller icon is just the art on its own : >!

OMGOODNESS thank you so much, it reminds me of my visual novels love it;)<3<3 And thanks for the avatar, will definiitely be using it at some point so cute<3

Last edited:
Back