Cycling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
No longer lurking for rosie!

I'd like to lurk for Cookie and Joey instead. :3

Okay on my way! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh your gTes are open right. Hehe and yeAh I know I was wandering the same thing :/

Yea sorry, I delete everyones FCs after the trade to keep my friends clean and so I don't mix up and enter anyone elses town :eek: I found it in the history though.. gimme a sec

you are Jake right it says you haven been on for two hours but it is you FC

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh okay :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah now it says your playing :)

Yea I went into your town earlier by accident and was like who tf was that hahah, so deleted you after :p anyway gates open gogogo sorry for the mixup.. and here I was waiting for an hour or whatever for the ID in ur profile... >3>

On my way! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha yeah that was my cousins town and I saw when you walked in We laughed so hard lol :)

Updates:

:D Adopted: Gaston by Levolpehh, Nibbles by GummyBear12, Zucker by MayorJuan, Beardo by EmilieArts
:( Voided: Fuschia (oops), Hans, Jambette, Croque, Prince, Ozzie, Quilson, Tucker, Biff
:) New: Olaf, Biskit, Gabi, Winnie, Peaches, Hazel, Elvis
:D Boxes: Claudia

I know you're only allowed to lurk for one villager, but...are we allowed to lurk for one that's not in your town and ask for one who is in your town? If that makes sense. XD

If that's allowed, can you let me know if Winnie decides to move? I like her and don't want her to be autovoided. c:

Last edited:
Ohh Lel Sorry! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, Wait I Meant Genji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back