• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) I'm really interested about Skye but I don't have enough TBT :(((( ( I'm selling Genji , I hope I will have enough money after :) )

Hi :) I'm really interested about Skye but I don't have enough TBT :(((( ( I'm selling Genji , I hope I will have enough money after :) )

Do you want a free one that's unoriginal?

Edit: pic of her house is in the post before yours.

Last edited:
oh you want to give me Skye ? :D it's okay if she is not original :) ( but I have Genji in boxes :( )

Hi! Since Himiko already asked about the unoriginal Skye, could I please buy the other Skye for 40 TBT?

oh you want to give me Skye ? :D it's okay if she is not original :) ( but I have Genji in boxes :( )

If no one else wants her, she's yours. But if someone wants her and can pick her up immediately, I'm afraid they'll be the one to get her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Since Himiko already asked about the unoriginal Skye, could I please buy the other Skye for 40 TBT?

Sure, I can add you and open my gates.

oh :((((((((((((((( she is my ultimate dreamie :( :c

I can hold her for you (for 24 hrs). But if you can't pick her up by this time tomorrow, I'm gonna try and give her to someone else, or void her

@Cosmic Kid: Gates are open

I can hold her for you (for 24 hrs). But if you can't pick her up by this time tomorrow, I'm gonna try and give her to someone else, or void her

@Cosmic Kid: Gates are open

oh really ? :D I can tomorrow :) I can give you some hybrids if you want :blush: :D
But aren't you giving already Skye ? :/

Thanks again for Skye, apathy! I'm so happy to have her in my town again!

If it's not too much, could I please lurk for Wendy? This is what I was about to ask you before I realized that Skye was moving out. :D

I got static so you can take me off the lurker list

Yay I'm glad you were able to get him! The one in my town doesn't seem to want to leave
Thanks for telling me!

oh really ? :D I can tomorrow :) I can give you some hybrids if you want :blush: :D
But aren't you giving already Skye ? :/

Okay, just VM/PM me when you can pick her up ^^
And I don't need anything in exchange. Also I had two Skye's in boxes, one in my main town, and one in my cycle town. The one I sold was in my cycling town, and the one I'm holding for you is in my main town :)

Thanks again for Skye, apathy! I'm so happy to have her in my town again!

If it's not too much, could I please lurk for Wendy? This is what I was about to ask you before I realized that Skye was moving out. :D

You're very welcome! ^^
And sure, I'll add you to the list!

oh really ? :D Thank you very much *-* thank you a lot :) My Time zone is Paris , so it's 1:06 a.m. now ^^ What about you ? :)
when you want I come ? :) Thank you c:

oh really ? :D Thank you very much *-* thank you a lot :) My Time zone is Paris , so it's 1:06 a.m. now ^^ What about you ? :)
when you want I come ? :) Thank you c:

It's 7:15 pm here. You can come around the same time tomorrow, or earlier if you want. Really, if you see me online and want to pick her up just send me a message and I'll open my gates for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back