• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to add all of your FCs right now, and place the items on the town plaza that you're taking for your visits in the order of who comes first, except for MadMonsterMaddie - let me know when you'd like me to drop off the hello kitty shoes + hello kitty dress!

I'll be afk, but I'll leave my gates open for you to drop them off.

I’m also able to pick up the items now if you are!

sounds good, gate's open! the two masks are waiting for you on the town plaza!

I'll be afk, but I'll leave my gates open for you to drop them off.

alrighty, i'll head over once lycaena picks up their items. you can just send the tbt once you see your items on the ground!

edit: just dropped them in front of your town's board

Last edited:
I'm not free for 7-8 hours, sorry. Would it be okay for me to come by after then?

I'm not free for 7-8 hours, sorry. Would it be okay for me to come by after then?

that's fine, i'll hold onto those items you wanted until you're available to get them - hopefully i'm around by then too. if you change your mind on them, don't hesitate to let me know and i'll take them off reserve

Mayor: Emily
Town: Tiramisu
Order:

Red Heart Balloon
Blue Heart Balloon
Heart Shades
Tiara Hair
Hair Bow Wig
Coin Headpiece
Samus Helmet
Varia Suit
Varia Suit Pants
Varia Suit Shoes
For a total of 18 TBT!
Pickup works for me. Thanks!

Mayor: Emily
Town: Tiramisu
Order:

Red Heart Balloon
Blue Heart Balloon
Heart Shades
Tiara Hair
Hair Bow Wig
Coin Headpiece
Samus Helmet
Varia Suit
Varia Suit Pants
Varia Suit Shoes
For a total of 18 TBT!
Pickup works for me. Thanks!

hey, sounds good! i'll place all of the items on my town plaza for you, add your FC and then open my gates : ) i believe your total is 16 tbt by the way, not 18, don't want you to overpay haha

hey, sounds good! i'll place all of the items on my town plaza for you, add your FC and then open my gates : ) i believe your total is 16 tbt by the way, not 18, don't want you to overpay haha

Thanks so much, math isn't my strong point ^^;

EDIT: I realized why my math was off! I meant to add Peach's Parasol as well. >_< If I could get that it would be wonderful!

Last edited:
Thanks so much, math isn't my strong point ^^;

EDIT: I realized why my math was off! I meant to add Peach's Parasol as well. >_< If I could get that it would be wonderful!

pff no worries, it's not mine either tbh. gate's open whenever you're ready!

edit: OH okay, i'll add the parasol as well then!! back to 18 tbt, my bad

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply:( I will be ready anytime you are:)

Sorry for the late reply:( I will be ready anytime you are:)

totally fine! i've already added your FC and i've just dropped the celeste ribbon on my town plaza. going to open the gate now

Mayor: Claire
Town: Moonzeta
Item(s) Buying: Kintaro Wig,
Total TBT: 2tbt
Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery please.

After when we are done with this trade I will edit this comment to keep my town info private as I do not want it exposed for too long. I will PM you my Friend Code :)

@Aquasplash sounds good! my FC is in the sidebar, and my mayor that'll be visiting is Ghost ( from Nemui ). but is the kintaro wig the only item you're buying? if so then it'll just be 1 tbt, not 2!

@Aquasplash sounds good! my FC is in the sidebar, and my mayor that'll be visiting is Ghost ( from Nemui ). but is the kintaro wig the only item you're buying? if so then it'll just be 1 tbt, not 2!

ooh, okay! Yes that's the only item I want. Ty for letting me know. 1 tbt it is.

that's fine, i'll hold onto those items you wanted until you're available to get them - hopefully i'm around by then too. if you change your mind on them, don't hesitate to let me know and i'll take them off reserve

Cool, thanks for being patient. I'm free now if you're available?

Cool, thanks for being patient. I'm free now if you're available?

no problem! looks like i missed you when you were online though, sorry about that. i'm around right now, not sure for how long - let me know whenever you're available again

Last edited:
no problem! looks like i missed you when you were online though, sorry about that. i'm around right now, not sure for how long - let me know whenever you're available again

I am now if it's ok?

edit: yay, thanks!

Last edited:
I am now if it's ok?

yeah perfect, i'll open up my gate now. the items are waiting for you on my town plaza!
( small reminder that the total is 11 tbt instead of 21 tbt )

Last edited:
boop. still have quite a few items i'd like to sell before erasing the town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back