Shop closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't keep track of which fossils there are.. Sorry :( But you can take home all the fossils you find in my camp site in hopes of having one of those in there! Many of them aren't assessed, so I don't know what they are..

I'm starting ordering now, so I should be done in about 45 minutes or so! I also received the TBT well, thank you :)

that's okay, sorry for the misunderstanding! and that sounds good, I'm ready when you are! <3

that's okay, sorry for the misunderstanding! and that sounds good, I'm ready when you are! <3

Ok, will do! Will be another 30 minutes, had to eat dinner in the meanwhile so I lost some time :)

Just let me know when you would like the TBT
For bigger orders I'd prefer receiving it ahead of time if that's fine with you, thank you! :)

I'm done ordering! It's all in front of the station :)

I'll PM you my FC. I'll add you too! I'll let you know once my gate is open .

You'll find the fossils on the town square in front of the camp site, so you can take as many as you wish. You'll find others items llaying there as well. Since I time travel a lot for the orders, I have so many.. You can take however many you'd like.

Afterwards, just let me know when you're done so I can end the session!

That's me transferred them over to you : )

Well received, thanks! I'm done with the previous order now, so as soon as it's picked up I can start ordering your set!

I'm done ordering! It's all in front of the station :)

I'll PM you my FC. I'll add you too! I'll let you know once my gate is open .

You'll find the fossils on the town square in front of the camp site, so you can take as many as you wish. You'll find others items llaying there as well. Since I time travel a lot for the orders, I have so many.. You can take however many you'd like.

Afterwards, just let me know when you're done so I can end the session!

Well received, thanks! I'm done with the previous order now, so as soon as it's picked up I can start ordering your set!

thanks, on my way now!

Is now a good time to come over? :) I know I ordered items from both of your towns so please let me know which to visit first ^^

Last edited:
Is now a good time to come over? :) I know I ordered items from both of your towns so please let me know which to visit first ^^

Hiya! I have them ready in both towns :) I'll let you know once you can come over! Having another order picked up now. Shouldn't take too long, sorry about that!

Hiya! I have them ready in both towns :) I'll let you know once you can come over! Having another order picked up now. Shouldn't take too long, sorry about that!

No worries, take your time :) I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss you xD I also still need your FC please

Thank you!

Your order is ready in the meanwhile! I'll message you once the previous two orders have been picked up/dropped off, and then you can pick up yours in my town :) I've already added you in the meanwhile & sent you my FC so you can add me too.

No worries, take your time :) I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss you xD I also still need your FC please

I'll send it to you in a PM! I'll add you too :)

Actually, are you available now? I can drop the items off. The previous order hasn't been picked up yet, so I don't have space in front of my station to put your stuff there.. But while I wait for them to come online again, I can get you your stuff :)

Actually, are you available now? I can drop the items off. The previous order hasn't been picked up yet, so I don't have space in front of my station to put your stuff there.. But while I wait for them to come online again, I can get you your stuff :)

Yeah I'm ready! So if you're dropping them off you'll be coming to my town right? I'll open the gates c:

Yeah I'm ready! So if you're dropping them off you'll be coming to my town right? I'll open the gates c:

Yes! I don't see your town though.. Can you open your gate?
I'll be coming over right first with the first two items :) The tweeter is in Fantasia so I'll need to visit a second time after that.

Yes! I don't see your town though.. Can you open your gate?
I'll be coming over right first with the first two items :) The tweeter is in Fantasia so I'll need to visit a second time after that.

Yep I'm sorry a villager pinged me on my way to the gate v.v Opening now! The town is Seoul c:

Yep I'm sorry a villager pinged me on my way to the gate v.v Opening now! The town is Seoul c:

On my way! I'll drop off the two items and then head out myself, and I'll come back with the character from my main town immediately so you can leave your gate open in between drop-offs :) See you in a bit!

On my way! I'll drop off the two items and then head out myself, and I'll come back with the character from my main town immediately so you can leave your gate open in between drop-offs :) See you in a bit!

Fantastic! Thank you so much <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back