• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could I buy 10 cedar saplings from you? :)

Sorry for my late reply, I was on dinner!

Hi, could I buy your 40 clovers? C: also what does it mean if they?re wrapped haha like a present?

Edit: ah! If i could add to my order:

- 3 golden watering cans
- 10 regular saplings

So 59 TBT :D

Hi! Sure! Wrapped means the clovers are wrapped with those Wrapping paper you can buy at Timmy and
Tommy's shop. It's for easy pick up and delivery. Let me know when you have time to trade. :)

Hi! Could I buy 10 cedar saplings from you? :)

Sure! Let me know when you're available. :)

Sorry for my late reply, I was on dinner!

Hi! Sure! Wrapped means the clovers are wrapped with those Wrapping paper you can buy at Timmy and
Tommy's shop. It's for easy pick up and delivery. Let me know when you have time to trade. :)

Sure! Let me know when you're available. :)

I’m available rn if you are! c: is delivery alright? :D

Sure! Do you have time now to trade? And would you like to pick up or delivery?

I am free right now, I can come to pick up, I have also sent you a friend request, let me know when your gate is open!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back